MSBU SURVEY HAMMER TIME

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Nov 6, 2014 at 11:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell leadership how incompetent they are. Don't hold back maybe Alisha will clean house :)

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do not believe anyone is so naïve they think any attention will be paid to a survey. Never has--they will just ignore the areas of contention, and try to polish the turd that looks positive

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's why the response rate is so dismal.... Why waste 10 minutes to yell down an empty hallway if no one listens..... It's why not one person I talk to in the MS division cares or enjoys working here... Punch the clock, nod your head and tell them what they want to hear.... All fluff and what it looks like, no substance....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly right. Work 15 hours a week. Send an email or 2. Don't sell just visit offices. Fake calls like leadership wants so they can show off to Basel. No reason to fill out survey. It is a part time job and that is all it is. I could care less if Gilenya sell $1 million or $1 billion. My only concern is a good quality of life and a pay check.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right on the mark! Fake calls and 3 worthless doctors to come to my cardio program. The RD has destroyed this division with their crappy metrics. Hey Conrad you want 8 calls a day on tier 1 no problem.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Basel are you listening???? None of us works more than 15 hours per week. Metrics for MS DOES NOT WORK! Neurologists care do not care to see us X amount of times! This is MS not Primary Care! Please fix leadership!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's so true and so sad.. it didn't have to be this way. The culture here comes from the top down - leadership isn't invested in the MS division more than very short term. It's because they are plotting their path to their next promotion which is probably in another division so who cares how MS does!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I surely must be an outlier because I work at least 40 hrs every week. Hard work to gain every inch of progress. Try to do what is most important and have a hard time with attending to ridiculous metrics.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same here! Im so tired of these ass hats bragging about working 15 hours. I work at least 40 hrs a week.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bragging or telling the truth. I work 1/2 the hours and make the same bonus. There is no future at Novartis so why put in the effort? So I can tell my kids I worked 40 hours this week and they should be proud of me. Should I also tell them in 6 months I lost my job because so dumb dumb in leadership decided I am no longer needed. Get real people, in my opinion this job and company are really bad.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do account manager have call metrics? Cv program attendance metrics?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We had different metrics management is up our ass.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on Account managers.. (well most) don't even see their accounts, never mind the made up waste of space Super KAMs (laughable at best) Want the KAM position to mean something then give them a quota and actually sell....not do useless spreadsheets to look busy....