Is there a warning letter coming?

Discussion in 'Medtronic' started by Anonymous, May 4, 2012 at 9:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that IBM screwed up a bunch of records and there is data all over the place with no way to tie it back to a patient. The FDA is gonna give them a warning letter or worse. I also heard some parts of documentum and DIH are not even getting backed up.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too bad our CIO that came up with this hair brain scheme will not suffer any from this. He will make a bonus and they will layoff many int IT due to this.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All shipments and product sales will cease Sunday at Midnight CST. Conference call already on calendars for Sunday afternoon. Sh*t

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Big Blue will just buy it's way out of it, and then Riff more people to make up the difference for the shareholders. Who cares about profit for the future. They'll worry about that........in the future.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Total BS. When are these mysterious Conference Calls?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't waste your time...this is all crap

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree, IBM would not make this mistake that si why we got rid or our IT group to start with for IBM. They are assmarter than us.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually it is not crap. I am pretty high up in the IT food chain (we just saw a travesty in letting Keith Marks walk), and I know what I am talking about.

it is coming down people. I work with IBM everyday and there is a reason we have 3-4 majors issues a week. They don't know how to work with out systems. Ryan didn't fly to India and tell IBM to fire half their incompetent staff for nothing. I just hope it is not too late. I have plenty of friends that went to St. Jude and UHG trying to bring me over, maybe it is time to take them up on it.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They let KM go? Why do they get rid of top brass that people actually like to work for and replace them with stuffed suits?

Oh, yeah, cause it's stuffed suits making the "tough" calls.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speaking of stuffed suits, is that fat pig Andy Welch still working.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The fact they let Keith go says a lot about this company. That guy is a top notch leader and all around good guy. All those people that used to think the RIFs were just to get rid of the dead weight are now thinking twice about that. The "if they are willing to get rid of guys like Keith, they could get rid of me" mentality is in full effect.

I hear KM got another position in CRDM. Apparently there are actually a few people in upper management left with a brain. They would be crazy to get rid of him. Of course by getting rid of him James Dallas can save a few buck which is what its all about. What a moron.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still calling bullshit. Wake me up when someone actually has some info they can back up.