OHIO RIFS

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Apr 15, 2014 at 12:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is there any rifs for ohio? If so what locations?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd you haven't heard anything you should be fine. They usually give people one or two weeks notice before they lay them off.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My manager called us in the office Monday morning and that was it, no advanced notice.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That sounds like a lie. Either that, or your LCM just didn't like you people.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our AM did the lay offs without any notice in the morning.

I think (hope) that the RIFS are done....at least for the PSTS and CSRS.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

F U
    Do you want to call her or my co-workers so they can tell you that is the way it went down.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you really think rotech would give you advanced notice,think about what you say.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Historically, they walk in, ask to speak with you and if needed via a conference call with a third party, tell you your position has been eliminated. They ask for your keys and give you a short period of time to get your personal items. Usually 20 to 30 minutes tops. No reason to linger. They may give the LLT as a group more notice but not usually individuals.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tim Pigg, Jeff Bewer and Buck Caully visited 3 or 4 locations this week. Said that they saw what they needed to see. What does that mean?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They put their horses blinders on to see only what they wanted to see. The bigger question is why did they pick those location to check things out.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It means you will be getting a raise very soon..

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did they car pool?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they wanted to see whos using all the toilet paper.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TIM pigg was visiting his "home" stores. He is one of the biggest stock holders of rotech he at one time owned several locations and sold to rotech for cash and a lot of stock. And was based out of mooresville,NC. He still comes home every week wonder who is paying that bill for plane trip.