Symphony, start, GC, PLT, IC

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Jun 20, 2014 at 7:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ALL A GAME, JOKE, SUSPECT

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How come other corporations get it right? At least most the time?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like:
    - Microsoft
    - General Motors
    - Toyota
    - Solyndra
    - BP
    - (shall I continue?)

Now compare our minor issues to some of the major issues by these corporations...perspective is needed in your life!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All problems with corporations are not relevant til their problems effect your finances and work morale.
    For example: unless you own a gm that is getting recalled, own stock, or have friends family members affected by gm recall issues do you really care.
    No one at DSI seems to care about issues with reporting until they are affected and then there is hell.. to pay.
    Original poster has a point but until someone in IC or Parcp. feels a pinch like the reps are in the field it with be irrelevant and considered field level complaints funded by trouble makers.
    Management does not speak up they dont want to stand out amongst the crowds of comforming employees.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what is the solution?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

solution=
    original poster can leave, not the answer, think of all the good employees we have lost over this issue

real solution= more transparancy, truth, accountability in all departments. Tell everyone what is going on with everything, buckets, lost data, ic mess ups, reporting issues etc.
    With more accountability in NJ, original poster and many, many other reps would not be second quessing all data and reports..more importantly not second quessing all business related motivation in the field. When there is doubt (in processes like trusting employeer)most people either check the box or do nothing which is essentially the same action.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just wait team, the numbers are gonna be perfect once they normalize or scrub them.
    Does anyone really know the what is going on?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You people have no idea how your numbers are manipulated by Mgt. Numbers are "worked" so that some salespeople look better than they are and this is done to the detriment of others. This is a shady operation and it starts with BM.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am in Hospital. We all think it is a total joke. No baselines, VA data 6 months after the fact and the same territories winning. And they look in our face and tell us it is a very fair system.It is actually very demoralizing. We know why they can't keep good reps everyone good eventually leaves.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think that a very limited number of field based employees even care enough to question the data. If those in sales took the time to understand the discrepancies morale would be even lower than it is now.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Total Joke. Quarter is over and still no baselines. Accountability not! Integrity not! Maybe they can work on innovation on how to get us some baselines. Changing call plans and make them retroactive to April. How can they be serious? No wonder nobody cares and the ones who do are starting not to.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello management? Do you hear this? It is a joke !

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe this comedy of errors is on purpose to increase turnover?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IC is a total joke. Constantly changing. Just like the good people who work here. Get out while you can.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Management is a total joke! have you taken a look around Parsippany.

all that dye has seeped into (her) their brains

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was in sales and the best thing that ever happened to me was getting out of DSI and pharma altogether. Pharma in general is collapsing but DSI is just a hell hole, or was and sounds like it still is. Sales mgt was a joke when I was there and it all starts with Bill M.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear Upper Management,

Please listen the IC is really screwed! Give us baselines before the quarter. We do not trust Sales Ops. All 2 of them.(maybe that is the problem)

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just hard to understand how a company the size of daiichi would let this problem bring down the whole sales force. if field employees were honest and really look at this IC data reporting issue is ripping the company apart. People need to speak up and let their supervisor's know how this is killing morale.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People have but some RD's are to spineless to bring it up to their management. Only the NE hospital RD has any respect from his reps. All of the rest are not trustworthy.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I used to actually care about what I did. Thought I made a difference in regards to IC. Waiting for baselines, call plan changes, not allowed to add anyone until next year, same territories winning year after year. Total joke ! I guess you can say I do not care anymore !

From, A rep who used to care !