Tecfidera--Goodbye Teva.

Discussion in 'Teva Neuroscience' started by Anonymous, Mar 12, 2013 at 11:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kooooooolaid.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Goodbye Tecfidera!

5 cases of PML associated with your diarrhea causing drug that will published and made public soon. 40% rate of flushing and 30% discontinuation rate in your trials???

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys bought the doctors really good but Biogen has bought them even better!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mean while, the makers of depends will be scratching their heads on the reason for such a dramatic increase in sales.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would like you to site where you read that Gilenya causes heart damage? I bet you cant....such a jackass. READ YOUR STUDIES AND DONT BELEIVE WHAT YOUR BOUGHT AND PAID FOR DOCTORS TELL YOU.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just checking back in with you all in Kansas City. I thought Tecfidera would be #1 in six months. My revised forecast is 3 months for NRx.

Your Biogen Idec Representative,
    Everywhere, USA

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tecfidera has been a huge disappointment

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just switched from a Beta Interferon to Tecfidera about two and a half weeks ago. I still work full time. Unfortunately, I cannot tolerate the side effects of Tecfidera; looks the I am headed back to an injectable.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude, maybe you should have stayed on Copaxone.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ask for the Mylan product, its cheaper!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unreal

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tec, we never really knew you