Last RFM

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jun 21, 2014 at 5:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did probably my last RFM yesterday. I couldn't help but get a little emotional as I sat across from the office cows feeding on boston market.

Be well comrades

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear ya. But I won't miss the office cows who up the lunch count, make us over-order, then over eat and put the food in their Tupperware to take home for dinner.

I also won't miss the complaining about the food, and the taking of us for granted.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm starting to think that when management publicly announced that they have slaughtered the sales force they'll spin it as a weight loss plan for the office cows. Silver linings!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RFM should stand for REALLY Frequent Meals.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For my last RFM, I bought a family size box of Pepperoni Hot Pockets from Costco, a few bags of Birdseye Peas & Carrots, and a 3 liter bottle of generic store brand Orange soda pop!

I nuked all of the food in the microwave in the Doc's office! The fat office cows and especially the Office Manager was pissed!

I told 'em "Maybe you should've brown bagged it, bitches!"

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not going to miss any of it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The poor fat slobs will now need to force feed themselves - bye deli slingers

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The biggest casualties may be the Panera's, Olive Gardens and Boston Markets of the world. I would strongly consider selling any stock you might have in these companies because their takeout business is about to take a big hit

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since Boston Market is owned by McDonalds Corporation (If you don't know, NOW you know), You'll likely see more Boston Market stores converted to McD's.

This already happened to the one in my neighborhood..lol

They can turn a bigger profit selling Big Macs vs. Whole Chickens & Meatloaf!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Incorrect. McDonald's sold Boston Market to a private equity firm in 2007.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/money/industries/food/2007-08-06-boston-market_n.htm

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why? Just because a few hundred Merck reps get cut? They won't even notice a blip.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Last of the RFMs are coming !!!

Been telling my doctors that, especially the larger offices & the smaller high volume offices, who recruit employees with a benfit of FREE lunches provided as a total employment package will need to re-working their marketing ploy !!!!

Those days are coming to and end !

How about a educational patient tear off sheet ? Ha Ha what a joke ! Millions of trees thrown into the the doctors dumpsters !

See how well that gets you in the door !

FU Merck.... We are all being told not to burn bridges but Pharma has built the best bridge over the river Kwai in modern times and it's about explode in their faces !

Can you say FUBAR !

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm as pissed as anyone about management's poor decisions resulting in.people losing their jobs. Sure this is not really a full-time gig anymore and the salary is way out of line for what we do these days but I'm not going to take it out on my offices for two reasons.

1- Who knows what I could wind up doing next or - worse, who they may call to ask about me 'off the record'. You'd be amazed at how small the world can get when you least expect it.

2- In my experience, when someone is talking smack about an employer, a boss or a colleague it generally says more about them than who they're railing against. It's not easy to always take the high road but I'd rather know I did the honorable thing than have a negative impression with someone.

Good luck.