Outside Medical Sales Representative/ Patient Care Coordinator position?

Discussion in 'Pacific Pulmonary Services' started by Anonymous, Jul 15, 2013 at 10:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You may be right, it sounds like you might even work there. Yes you do need top talent because no matter what you have to have revenue. Right now it seems like every new patient costs more money to service than you recover in fees. But you do have to grow revenues. The talent I'm talking about are the people to introduce PPs to new markets and services. Right now PPS and others are dead in the water but its everyones fault. All of you are guilty for the mess you are now in because you bid and lowered the rates for your primary revenue sources. Without the foresight to know that winning contracts doesn't get you any more new patients. Your now doing the same work for 45% less! Again the bimbo comments reflect the image your company portrays.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Touche my good man! Touche! !!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another sales rep. bites the dust. How long did they stay? Only two months?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Believe it or not, that is not the quickest tenure at PPS.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who left?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone with any sense!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kind of quiet around here...wonder what's going on in the world of ppc

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kind of quiet around here...wonder what's going on in the world of pps

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is quiet because those who were part of the massive RIFs of the last few years have wiped their noses and moved on to more fulfilling careers, or their golden parachutes dropped them down so gently they they now sleep on a bed of money and can't be bothered with getting their hands dirty on cafepharma.

Many of those who survived the RIFs have been finding new jobs as quickly as they can and leaving PPS on their own, putting it behind them as quickly as possible. Those who remain are either too well paid or totally unemployable on the open market so they are forced to go on with the drudgery of bailing out the titanic with a mop-bucket.

It is quiet because, frankly, there is nobody around who gives a shit either way anymore.

To be honest, the one thing I am still curious about is the FBI investigation. I was there over two years ago when the agents came in while the future CEO hid in her car and closure would be nice.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you saying that JT hid in her car? I would like to know what is up with the investigation also. If the fed revoked PPS Medicare # it would indeed be over.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you know about openings in Denver?
    How many openings are there?
    What is the pay for each position?
    They are hosting another big job fair.
    May not be a good gig?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run! unless you are an x-con who cannot get a job anywhere else, have certain moral-flexibility or enjoy being abused like an S&M slave.

pay=lousy
    benefits=suck
    management=lying a-holes
    company= has been breathing out of its own filthy concentrators for some time now
    annual turn over in sales force= 95%

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true....take it from someone who was once in the 95 % but was an excellent rep.....

Life is much greater after PPSC especially of you figure out how to parlay the experience and get a better job afterward