Pacific Pulmonary Services-Class Action Lawsuit

Discussion in 'Pacific Pulmonary Services' started by Anonymous, Nov 15, 2007 at 9:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone unjustly dismissed from Pacific Pulmonary Services or know of anyone that would be interested in Class Action Lawsuit?

We are interested in finding out if this practice is throughout the company or if it occurs in a specific region.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know some people from the SW region that would be interested.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know atleast 15-20 people from the Midwest region including 5 managers!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was D.C. over that region?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know 3 CM'S and 5-6 PCC'S that are VERY interested in this. The worked in the SW region.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone have a name of a Lawyer that will would be interested in taking one of these cases?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We do have an attorney and they will post information soon!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, I was wondering when this was going to happen. The people interested are too many to name.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I recently interviewed for a PCC position with Pacific Pulmonary... should I be running for the hills? Sounds like a lot of people were screwed over by this company.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have a 90% turnover rate.

There is no such thing as job security when you work for Pacific Pulmonary Services. It doesn't matter if you are a driver, center manager, PCC, or V.P., nobody knows from one day to the next if they have a job.

They don't value their employees.....you piss oh Pretty Boy Floyd off and your last paycheck is waiting for you the very next morning.

If I were you, I would spare myself the misery. They make it sound fabulous when you interview don't they? All the B.S. they tell you is just that, a truckload of Bullshit!

What region were you interviewing for?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally!!

Regardless of excuses offered by PPS, for any dismals, when you have a company discharging the high numbers of credible employees this company has, it is at the very least suspect.

Scratch the surface and find Center Managers, PCCs, etc. with successful track records, consistent quarters achieving bonus, a history of continually increasing patient numbers, excellent doc performance, and on and on. Then suddenly without warrant, they are gone.

In almost any other company working with performance metrics such as this, it does not happen. It defies logic, time and again.

Time to bring this picture into balance.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would be interested too. I was in the Southwest region and I could name several people that would be interested. There are lots of people on the Medzilla discussion forums that have beefs with this company.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Need lawyer information. EEOC said it is best to file as a group. Numerous are ready to file.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't get your hopes up people. I tried to file for discrimination with the EEOC after I was fired from PPSC 1 week after I told them I was pregnant. My manager even told another employee that she couldn't believe that I had the "audacity to go and get pregnant" and that was the reason I was fired. I still had no case. If they have any other reason for firing you documented (whether it is true or not), you're screwed. Everything else is pretty much hearsay. It is really sad that things are that way. Discrimination happens all the time, but few ever get in trouble for it. Judging from what I've read, a lot of managers in that company need to go through some serious ethics training. If a class-action lawsuit ever really does take place, I'll jump on board. I'm not going to get my hopes up though.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well hun, get your hopes up because not only can it happen, it is going to happen.

OP here, we have a fabulous lawyer who specializes in class action lawsuits. We (a group of 12) are waiting until after the holidays due to the fact it has been very dificult to get us all together for the attorney visits.

I really could give a crap about financial compensation. My stand on this issue is you don't mess with people the way this company messes with people. Heck they fired one of my co-workers for unjust reasons. This man's wife had just given birth 2 months earlier with severe complications. The baby has been hospitalized every since. He lost his benefits and income which just about sent him over the cliff financially.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gee it seems to me that all of you who are complaining about how bad Pacific Pulmonary Services is as company should be sending them a thank you for putting you out of your misery!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A thank you note to Pacific Pulmonary Services for putting us out of our misery is a great thought.....however that thank you note doesn't pay the mortgage, our car payment, nor do I think our creditors give a shit if PPS put us out of our misery, they want their monthly payments.

Had this company told us when we were hired how they treated their employees, I am sure none of us would have volunteered for the abuse!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It sounds to me like you need to find a real lawyer as your case sounds like a slam dunk.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She failed to mention that she was on termination plan BEFORE she got pregnant!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How would you know this? Oh wait, a loyal Pacific Pulmonary Service employee. Gotta love um!

Do tell, what type of loyal PPS employee are you? Are you an ass kisser or are you a puppet?