Commission!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Pulmonary Services' started by Anonymous, Aug 24, 2012 at 10:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just received my first commission check based off of the new plan, what a joke! The company doesn't pay on anything anymore, they nickel and dime you to death. Throw in revenue denying every damn packet so you exceed the 21 days and stay in tier 1. Taking my presidents club money and getting the hell out!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your not a presidents club member...moron

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol, ok internet tough guy. Why do you think that?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it's " You're" not a Pesident's Club member.
    Moron.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are totally right......what commission? They get paid for what we bring in and we get nothing. That wasn't a commission it was a slap in the face. Screw them and screw Kane.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The industry is facing numerous challenges as is Pacific Pulmonary. Pacific Pulmonary relies too heavily on Medicare reimbursement which is never going to go up. It makes it difficult to reward employees for performance which seems unfair. I suggest if the compensation is not adequate that you start looking for employment outside of the industry. All companies in the HME/02 markets are having to adjust. Don't waste any time it is not going to get better.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said by management!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it's really NOT that difficult. Get legitimate paperwork BEFORE the setup and you get paid. What's so hard about that?

Relative to the shrinking commissions. Well, that's a bitter pill to take, grant you that. However, as a taxpayer I'm glad to see MCR eliminating fraud and cutting the fat. Don't blame PPS for that, blame everyone that has exploited the MCR system throughout the years and lived high on that hog. Previous reimbursement rates allowed too many to live a great lifestyle at the expense of the taxpayer. No more!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you say "don't blame PPS for living high on the hog and for defrauding Medicare" (remember the raid??) PPS IS one of the reasons Medicare cracked down on DME. They have cheated Medicare AND the taxpayer out of millions.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quite right! And you better believe that those jack offs up in Novato are STILL living high on the hog with bloated salaries. Kane - Anderson - Farmer - all of them. I hope MCR takes them down and puts them all in jail. They are a bunch of greedy bastards.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why are they still getting medicare money if they were raided, does not make sense. raid because of fraud but still pay