Jackie Neilson said no changes to primary care 2014

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jun 21, 2014 at 11:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone emailed Jackie to ask why she told us there would be no changes to primary care sales force in 2014?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I may be wrong but I heard it said and repeated that there would be no changes through the END OF THE YEAR in 2013.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe the words they use are "There are no planned changes to the field sales force…." or "I know of no planned changes…"

They've been lying to us like filthy politicians for years.

The real lie is in the fact that thousands of people have been forced out outside of the layoffs non-nonstop. Those were the "primary targets", those not in "protected groups" that were pushed out without the package.

F__k the sh!thole company.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look, it may come as a shock to many of you but people lie, or do you not follow the news and hear Obama and his minions spout things like " the IRS did nothing wrong" or "the war on terror is over", "Benghazi was the result of an anti-Islamic video" or "the economy and jobs in the private sector are rebounding" The fact is, Merck management has a long way to go to even come close to the endless river of lies that flow so easily from the mouths of leaders we elect.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tyrone Edwards said no changes to Vytorin sales force 2 years before they cut 50% of that sales force.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are correct. The operative word here is planned. Therefore the day after the video the implication of planned disappeared and the warranty expired.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's like when you tell your kids, "maybe".

Then you get assaulted by them saying you told me you would bring me to the movies and you then must explain that the operative word was "maybe".

Same principle here at Pharma.

But with a let more edginess to it.....

....like the time Burt Reynolds said in the movie Hooper, "we are going to jump this blown up bridge with this car. But what should we do if we see we're not going to make it ?
    Well that's easy son, we just put our heads between our legs and kiss our a$$ goodbye !

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow Merck lied? Shocking!

Omaybe Jackie's just stupid enough to believe what she's told instead of thinking for herself?

Or maybe you're dumb enough to believe what you're told? Let me give you a tip: Anytime you're told something about your job security that you like, question it immediately and start looking for another job.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like another "Bill Clinton-ism to me!" Lawyers.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I knew the end was near when they listed the 30 year plus employees on the slide at the annual meeting telecast. At that very moment I saw it as a omen of the end.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are right. The years are all blending.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1. They all read off a scripted message per the instruction by the power above.

2. Didn't they all tell you at the last meeting, "...you are the most valuable asset to us..."?

3. Didn't they say the people who were laid off during the first wave were poor performers and now we have only the very best and most productive reps left to move this great company forward? Then more and more waves layoffs. By now we must have the cream of the cream of the cream of the crop left.

4. Jackie has never carried a bag.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the hell does she know, she voted for OBama!