More reps being cut than anticipated

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jun 25, 2014 at 8:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They made us believe 3 reps per territory. That was a damn play on words to fool us. I just found out the only ones safe are the diabetes reps who were given a pass. One will have just diabetes. The other will have diabetes and lipids. The third team in the territory consists of the diabetes DF reps( who overlap with many territories). Thanks for stringing us along!!!!!!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This wouldn't surprise me but where did this info come from?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your welcome

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wouldn't doubt it but where did you hear this?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I tried to tell my colleagues this as an option. They kept saying territory lines have same footprint too. Which is "true". All semantics.
    Find plan A folks, this isnt an option anymore.
    I hear from EVERYONE that has left, they are better than FINE. Put your big boy pants on and let's make it happen elsewhere. No fear! We so got this.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've heard it too. Weeks ago as a strong option.
    Makes handraising and all the planning I've been doing all the sweeter

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My ctl

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Such BS for a company to play a game like this. I just heard this as well from my CTL who was just shown the door. I guess it's truly all about productivity through hope.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Team 1 and Team 2 will report to Portfolio A CTLs and will support our diabetes products. As communicated previously, the Disease Focused Endo team will also report to the Portfolio A CTLs. Team 3 will report to Portfolio B CTLs and will be responsible for our athero products in addition to supporting insomnia.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We only need one rep per territory.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True...one rep per office. 4-6 DF reps per region. No frills and smaller territories.

One rep should not need a coworker to do all the work for them....
    Keep it transparent....
    No hide and seek players, wanted.

A flop or a win.....is on you and you only.