Executive & Senior Executive

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jun 25, 2014 at 4:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Use to be that being an Executive or Senior Executive counted for something. Your accomplishments and experience were valued and utilized. Now unless you are one of the "Chosen" LERs you can't really contribute like you should. I feel that all the experience and dedication is mostly ignored.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No offense, big wheel of reps....but most peon reps have plenty of accomplishments and experience too!

Consider yourself lucky to have had the big income and super duper bonus set up....You have been way far ahead of the curve so stop complaining!

As for LERs....are they really all so talented? Me thinks, no.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No worry, all reps will have the same title later this year. With all the downsizing in the last year you have reps that were former hq, mrl, hsa, ctl, etc. It is known that ler's may no longer be the best in their geography and have little experience other than their backyard. Salary stays the same but unsure about bonus. All to be called customer reps. Although gone now, they are modeling this after hsc's. There was associate, advisor and consultant. All changed to hs consultant with same bonus. Should occur in a few months. Sorry ler's, it's a hq bean counter decision, go figure.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merck finally realized LER was the biggest mistake in years. Reps put in role with nothing but ass kissing to get to LER. Our region demoted 3who where jokes. Our Resp LER knew very little other than CTL liked him.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We need to have pre-requisites for the titles...I've never seen any?

Howz about when peons get awards and stay peons? What's the mathematical equation behind that? So we know all peons are s1, and maybe s2....they need very little!!

BUT...

All Execs must have...

All Senior Execs must have.....

All LER........must be, and must have.........

Peons wanna know how so they can reach great(er) heights!!!