Moving on up

Discussion in 'Auriga Labs' started by Anonymous, Feb 11, 2011 at 9:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just a stroll down memory lane. The nightmare ended 2 1/2 years ago but just can't resist taking a peak at Auriga on Cafepharma. Landed on my feet in Pharma and actually make a paycheck now. I hope some of my fellow employees have made it as well. I look at my experience at Auriga now as a very expensive non paying internship.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am so glad to hear that. I wondered if anyone benefitted from the experience. I ran into someone from my training class the other day.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was just thinking about Auriga today for some reason. I hadn't thought of it in a long while and I was wondering where everyone was. I was surprised at some of the people in my training class. We had a mix of just about everyone. I wish I was still in touch with some of them. One of my Auriga classmates ended up in the same company as me. I actually had a good time at the training class. Hope everyone landed on their feet.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

auriga rocked. i enjoyed my time there and mentored under alan roberts. was a fun time, and now I make a shitload more.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've never seen as big a group of dumb people. Don't use Auriga as a reference on your resume, it tells potential employers that you are dumb and don't have the sense God gave a nat. I can't believe anyone would go to work for someone like that. You must be really dumb!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Start ordering from Papa Johns-- the gang's still here!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who remembers!!!? This hilarious shit...! Remember pizza guy? Or the guy who said he saves time by driving the dump truck to offices from his 2nd job...? Lolll I can't make this sh!!t up

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha haaa— he would have had a better case using the Auriga comments!