DS2, the writing is on the wall

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Jun 30, 2014 at 8:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The writing is on the wall DS2.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In crayon?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And what is that?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shit if I was a DS4 I would be in a full panic. Remember the one year comment when we came over to AZ.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Full panic? Over a contract job??

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think so. The diabetes market is going crazy with all the newly approved drugs, and several more to be approved in the next year or so, including SGLT-2s and DPP4s. The competition is going to be intense, and AZ is going to need strong share of voice to dominate.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AZ is going to dominate in diabetes? Now that is really funny!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, could anyone in the field not see this coming? I know "leadership" couldn't, and many in the field warned of slumping sales to come due to structure- to no avail.

This is amateur hour, folks. Part of me wants to believe some of this is intentional b/c it's hard to fathom the decisions "leadership" has made from the beginning could be this intentionally bad.

AZ is being pilfered & raided. Pascal has given Diabetes a blank check & trusted his leaders as he should, but his "leaders" have failed miserably. There's no turning back now. The only options are to sell part of portfolio to look even less attractive for Pfizer, sell out to Pfizer completely, or turn this entire company upside down to shake out the rats in order to establish a new culture.

This is nuts!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on.
    AZ is THE most poorly managed company in the Diabetes space. We used to blame it in BMS, but they are gone and the most pathetic pukes in management are still here. Weighty barnacles sucking this ship to the bottom. Get rid of all Senior Leadership. Look closely at the dim wits in the Regional roles too.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree!!!! There are so many individuals in various levels of management that have a worthless role. If they had any value, then AZ would have the lead in the diabetes marketplace. Most Regionals are "dim wits". We have to question, what have they contributed to advance sales and marketing strategies?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clearly, BMS was not the problem.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think this is a clear sign that the DS4 contract is ending early.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have already let go about 250 former BMS reps who worked for AZ before. Don't you think a reputable company would, if indeed that's always been their policy, said at time of people moving from BMS to AZ "our policy is not to hire back anyone who has worked for us before" or something? So those poor people could've started to look?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. DS4 should be very worried. Contracts go away but DS2 has the AZ name. I think DS4 contract is over.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The DS4 rent-a-reps from Publicis are to stay!!