AZ reported for breaking the law...spells big trouble for AZ.

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Aug 24, 2014 at 7:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sad to say that AZ is in big trouble with the US OAG and one other United States Official office for breaking the law. Rec'd letter of confirmation that they are being investigated. Now time to decide whether or not to "slip" letter to the media. What do you think?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you are bluffing and full of shit. Post the letter or it doesn't exist.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

go for it!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just another JJ rep crying !

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You seem smart. Are you smart? It seems like you are.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't AZ under an integrity agreement, like every other big pharma in the USA? The management is corrupt. The government is corrupt.

Is there any wonder that the Creator of the Universe doesn't want to be involved? Any wonder why there are no new wonder drugs?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IF, the letter exists, post it immediately! That is IF there is really an investigation going on.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The letter has personal infomation on it and I don't want AZ seeing it..you folks I would LOVE to show it to. But not AZ legal or high level mgmt. They need to be caught by surpise by this investigation. I was notified by the Office of Attoney Geneal that the matter would be investigated as they did something illegal. They thought they could get away with it, but they broke the law and apparently the Attorney Geneal's office agrees.
    When I get their response of this investigation, I will follow up with you folks on this board. I am thinking of asking the media to bring this story to light so AZ doesn't get away with this again. WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE? They are NOT above the law and this time they've been reported and United States is responding.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really . . . now if you reported them to the OAG, that would be considered a whistle blower. If you bring it to the media, you would be interfering with an investigation. Obviously, you not bright!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

please please oh please show us the letter... is it a "t" ? oh please please oh please show us the letter...is it a "k"

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the meat and potatoes? What we do???

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If, you have anything, take it to a U.S. Attorney, and request this be considered under whistle blower laws. Hopefully a qui tam lawsuit will ultimately be filed, and with a ruling against AZ, you will be very wealthy. AZ operates outside the law everyday. If they get caught, they just pay the fine, and consider it part of doing business. Until someone goes to jail, nothing will change.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the surprise element has gone out the window since you made this post. Keep on trolling troll...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree. The poster is clearly fishing.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a two letter answer B and S

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After years of being told to detail off label seroquel and seroquel xr it's about time they come calling.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Already paid for seroquel once.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, but it's still going on!