Thinking of leaving

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Aug 28, 2014 at 7:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone resigned from AZ recently? What is the policy on notice?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No "policy" just common sense and a few suggestions.....Be sure you have a place to land before jumping. List pros and cons of why your thinking of leaving. Try to give at least. 2wks notice. Make sure your paperwork is in order and you've been reimbursed for expenses. Hold out until bonus time then fly. Be nice about it.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I only need one item on my cons list, THIS JOB IS THE MOST MIND NUMBING, BORING FUCKING JOB ON EARTH. I START FEELING ILL SUNDAY AFTERNOON THINKING ABOUT ANOTHER MONDAY OF WORKING HARD AT FILLING 3 HOURS WITH SOMETHING RESEMBLING VALUE TO ME AND AZ. IT ISN'T WORKING ANY MORE.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have checked out over 14 months ago with this job but I'm holding on to a regular paycheck. This is the easiest full time part time job anyone can ever want.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't leave yet, wait for Pfizer buyout and get your severance and the have your freedom.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Been there....Lifes too short. Have you checked other opportunities within? If you decide to move on, and tire of the lumps in the gravy, wait until after bonus time....its not that far off. Not your Daddy but focus forward and be sure and have a happy place waiting in the wings before you give notice. Check out medical device sales or General Mills or any food manufacturer....seriously. Not sure what your searching for or do but be careful of health insurance and hospital corporate offices....then again that could be the challenge your seeking?? Don't say I didn't warn ya. Warm fuzzies turn into razor bleeds.... Personally and of course depending what your into, these groups for the most part are narcissistic masochists.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The word here is patient. Depending on tenure, you might be better off waiting a few months. Hint...separation package. THEN focus your efforts obtaining something else. Something's gonna play out soon. Slowly unraveling...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My manager just left and who can blame him the drug is a dog and we have way to many reps.