Worst AZ managers?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Jul 22, 2014 at 11:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about AC and NJ in Georgia? Could you have two worse managers? And my favorite are all the suck ups in these territories.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The pompous, rep owning DSM for life, also known as "the Inspector" is the worst. His trunk punks all agree.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not that sucking up is unique to the SE region but they have mastered it. It may be the only thing they are really good at except also taking credit for every success regardless of who actually had the idea or did the work. The Regional Directors and Account Directors are the biggest offenders.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I own your souls and rule your sorry little wasted lives trunk punks. Envy me, fear me. I am going to make over $180K again this year sample jockeys. I can see why you are hurt. Deal with it trunk punks.

-The Inspector

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You think you have control but you don't. You think you own people but all you own is discontent. Unmotivated reps don't perform as well as motivated ones. Management 101. Dummies.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not any more.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New oncology brand leaders....there is a story.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DB in Nashville!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Hall of Fame for worst managers ever resides in Managed Markets. They were so fucking bad that they hid them in this graveyard of losers. Fat, Old, Dumber than dirt, and totally useless is a way to make six figures and hang around until you can't escape the cobwebs once you are stuck in managed care.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure you are. Now say bye bye.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GONE!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about all of the leaders who passed through the leadership position in managed markets, who punched their ticket to the next level and never stepped up to root out the thieves and slackers in this department. Most of the account directors were demoted into these roles because of poor judgement and or poor leadership performance. Nobody has been held accountable for what has been a culture of embezzlement and corruption for years.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CS in Jax. Hands down worst manager ever!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know the new oncology manager in TX ?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is with you and your obsession with this poster? Sounds like you have issues--gender identity problems, perhaps?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because only a woman hates this deep and this long. This fat ass was fired for not working and now wants to blame it all on her previous manager who was just doing his job.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For those of us who dont speak your stupid fucking code, who the hell is the Inspector

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

South Florida by far. Disgusting.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck selling life insurance Rito