Lost the PIP war

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Aug 18, 2014 at 2:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL. Yeah that is great sampling stat. I am guessing you were a communications or psych major in college. Geez, the mentality of you big pharma whiny clowns is nothing short of hilarious.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need to learn the benefits better. STD pays up to 14 weeks full pay. If you are on disability you get paid too

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a hater, just my 2c. Yes, we can ride this while it lasts, but anyone reading this with dependants needs to manage their risk. The risk of layoffs, new DMs, market changes, Sunshine Act yada yada yada and think do you want to risk ending up like this? You may've successfully played the game for years and got by, and if you want to risk carrying on like that, then fine, but have a plan B. Don't share that with anyone except family. One day things might turn to shit, maybe not even for work reasons, but perhaps illness or family stuff or whatever, just don't trust anyone except yourself to have a backup plan. Whether it's a sideline business or savings or another qualification or whatever, have a plan. Then you're in control of your life, not dependent on luck. OP, there is a world outside pharma so take this chance to escape once and for all. Remember how shitty all this feels and that if you find another role with a different company it's just SSDD. Good luck!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Dr. Phil.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will be shocked and stunned at first. Take a few weeks to desensitize about what was done to you then do what I did. Going on interviews made me realize there is life after AZ. Also, I reported them for doing something illegal. That gave me some satisfaction because justice will be served. You will be okay. No need to think about suicide. I did and contemplated it because it's a lie we believe that there's no hope out there. The WORLD is out there waiting for someone like you!!!!! You have a lot to offer a company. I started my own business, am making much more money than I did at AZ and I'm having fun at it. If it weren't for the viscousness of being let go for something I didn't do, I wouldn't be so happy today at what I'm doing now. Granted, the first couple of weeks were hard to get through but plow though them and start making contacts, applying for positions, calling agencies, and you will be surprised at what you find....a better job than what you have! You ae worth it. Good Luck to you.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No rep wins in pharma PIP war. If handed a PIP to sign, take it home and have an employment attorney review before signing. This industry has evolved the PIP into a harassment tool that allows a manager to torture anyone that they want out or simply do not like. And for anyone who completes the pip, sorry but... you're STILL getting fired and will need some psych help/meds from the mental f*ck job pulled over by this place.
    don't believe it? start asking around and try to find someone who HAS successfully survived a pip. your Odds are better at seeing a yeti or big foot.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some have survived a PIP here. Regional or district manager changed, numbers got better, the rep complied and survived. But for the most part, no, most do not survive.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here. Well now 3 days after I got fired. My wife has left me for a black guy that she meet at the mall. I had a suspicion this was going on. She obviously was just with me for the $ and now that that is gone she just wants BBC, which was always her fantasy. I am broken.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just hope that you opinion in any future events doesn't matter. Like if you get divorced, get sued, whatever. You have self-compromised and admitted that you do not have a mind of your own, for a few grand. Smart way to go forward in this life.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a world class jerk. I do not see how someone of your nature continues employment. By the way, Biotech is the same as pharma.
    You wanna be a big boy, then get into surgical implants so we can see the surgeons make you cry in the OR.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Touché!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Going out in short term disability is a BENEFIT one can chose to PAY FOR in their benefit package. Actually USING IT does not make anyone whiny or have no self-respect! It simply allows one to regroup and find another job. It's used all the time and EVERY Pharma company knows it's coming when they put a person on a PIP.....

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So that makes it right fuckface? You should really be suing your parents for doing such a piss poor job of raising a whiny, useless, no self esteem punk con artist like you. Fucking loser.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BS!! Don't group us all under your cloud of shame!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. Kiss your parents with that trash mouth? They must be very proud of you! Con artist? Hardly? If a person pays into a benefit, they are entitled to use it. In this case, short term disability can and is allowed to be used. You ,most likely, are unemployed and wouldn't know about it anyway.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LIAR

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here

I am enjoying my labor day weekend and, wait I don't have to go back to work on Tuesday so it's more than just a 3 day weekend. I also have a few interviews already lined up for the next two weeks.

Thanks to everyone for their help

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ditto that.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can win against Snook's PIP.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Snooki was put on a PIP? I thought she was always DTF?