Holding back real jobs and offering contract!

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Sep 2, 2014 at 7:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hearing AZ is holding back real jobs from highly qualified candidates.

Then, offering them CSO jobs that require nothing and offer nothing!

Taking advantage of layoff folks ?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do not take a Contract Sales Organization position unless you want to be in that role. Once you go Contract Sales there is no returning to a direct employee sales position. You get blackballed and will be in Contract Sales until you turn 58, then laid off never to return to this industry again.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are all CSO, don't kid yourself.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Simply not true! CSO's are the future of organization that want to sell and market items. Not only pharma but others as well. It is cheaper for companies to do it. One thing for sure you will get your chance at it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CSO reps are a joke!

no experience or old worn out reps.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess what sparky us old worn out farts usually will work for less than you little lazy ass whipper snappers because we have already made our money. Also we can work circles around you little whiney self absorbed spoiled kids! Now grow up and go take out the trash or I'm gonna whip your ass, go, shoo go.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look at what Quintiles, Publicis and inVentiv are doing. These businesses are growing like crazy. CSO is the future of this business and many other businesses that have large sales forces. True about the quality of the CSO group, but the same can be said about the permanent commercial groups. I see slackers and true performers on both sides. If you work for Big pharma, congratulations! However, if you stay in this industry for your entire career, you will at some time work for a CSO.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Luv it when us Big Pharma boys just have to have somebody too look down....yep that CSO reps sitting across the waiting room waiting to go back, drop some samples and get sig is such a loser...you go back and show'em how its done Tiger!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its true those old guys are no good. They don't stack samples very well at all. When I get in that closet, buddy I know how to stack those symbicort boxes where the doctors can see them good. And copay cards! Let me tell ya I know how to stack them just right against the samples very neatly. Ive personally seen contract reps that didn't even straighten the samples!! How embarrassing to our profession. And the copay cards were scattered all over, I tell ya I was just outdone!!

The way I can ask a doctor for a signature is after years of intensive training. Don't want to say too much as to give away secrets but you that have been here years know what Im talking about.

Contract reps, what a joke! I personally have seen this old rep tell a doctor, "hey doctor, don't want to disturb you, but your nurse said that You could use some more Crestor"

What a loser!!

Yes we ARE better than contract reps!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't get it. I have exact background needed for AZ jobs. Not getting any interviews. None. Have been told my resume is strong. Not one AZ or AZ contract job call! wTF is going on!?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can say the same. I'm attributing it to "too many qualified applicants" (due to massive downsizings over the years), and pharma companies, even CSO's, favoring young reps (they cost less). Very frustrating! Looks like we'll have to move to "Plan B", since getting back into pharma may never happen.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And what about catering. I personally witness this contact rep bring in tea with NO ICE!!
    What a douche.!! No experienced AZ rep would have made that blunder. Yes management knows they need us!!

Tea with NO ice. What a joke!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey douchebag, the office had an ice maker, they didn't need the ice. A contract rep asked all of the questions so we would not to waste time carrying an ice bag. Just our detail bag.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey I think the poster is being sarcastic duh

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is the Jacksonville position posted again? What's up with this territory and/or position?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey dumbass stick with the topic nobody cares about Jacksonville. They probably got fired for faking calls!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How exact does AZ confirm that calls are faked?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GPS, quality checks, and lurking in the shadows behind you. Im right behind you now but you dont see me.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you really that stupid? They know what you are doing and where you have been. There are lots of ways. Lets see. You, Joe Blow, John Smith and Jack Ash all turn in calls with Dr. Dolittle and no one is gonna notice? There are five reps assigned per doctor and the docs dont wanna see one of them. But miraculously you three super reps got to see this one doc this month. And that doc isnt writing any scripts... Hmmm its not rocket science. Thats just one of the checks and balances, Stupid.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Mr. Smarty pants , there are a lot of targets in system that we are told to keep ,but do not see reps and just take literature , that is a call to me and the company.