Holy Smoley!!!

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Jan 9, 2014 at 10:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does this ring a bell???

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Consultation is happening this week which always means an annoucment not longer after. oh the joy

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No you arrogant arrogant person, this is a consistent message it's not just one person, the "center of excellence" by definition would need excellent people as part of it. Perhaps they should be called "Center of Arrogance"? Are you experts in the subjects you are excellent at?

Consultation can't come soon enough for some. Smoley and his centers of excellence... what a knee slapper

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well another ITLT member who had a mind of their own has decided to leave! And another Flextronics lackey is brought in!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Center Of Mediocrity

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is joining? KT?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No some Indian!

The ITLT member that is leaving is the one who was supposed to ensure we did "the right hard thing" and she won't be replaced apparently - surprise surprise!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mediocrimunne

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some Indian from flextronics to run Chennai. Check out his qualifications. Joke

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2 days notice??? She was pushed out.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Some Indian"??!! You racist bastard. Whatever your race is would have made a better choice? Is this 1950? You sir, are the dregs of AZ, and the reason we will not progress.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So how is saying "some indian" racist? There was no derogatory comment about indians it was just identifying the guys ethnicity.

Are you one of those liberals that hide your own inherent racism by calling everyone else a racist? You sir are a fucking idiot!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No different than saying "Some Brit", or "Some American."

Get a life, dipshit.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A fucking idiot???? You racist bastard! All the other idiots on here are really offended! I suppose a fucking Brit would be better than a fucking idiot? NOT!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holy shit all of you calmdown
    Who the fuck cares what you call someone , you are called a racist in order to deflect from the real issue at hand.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A messsage...

Listen to our Chief Information Officer, Dave Smoley, describe the exciting IT transformation journey happening at AstraZeneca! http://ow.ly/AYZTH

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pardon me but I just vomited in my mouth. Thanks.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Swallow don't spit.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a total joke! Who does this guy think is buying his BS???

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I couldn't watch it all - lying fraudster, too frustrating