Jabba The Hut

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Aug 27, 2014 at 6:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe not more but the ADs all agree on one thing - they have even less access than a rep at a hospital in Boston - and they cannot find anything in our bags that can be defined as a 'value proposition". We have no comparative data or survival stats or HEcon data or anything else. Remember Real World Evidence? I have a buddy been on that gravy train for 6 years and he says they still have nothing. Zero, Not a thing. For ANYONE to use with ANY customer.

So why should ADs be different. SOrry gotta go got a call with the hospital rep - he can actually get me into a VA.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes you are. why would anyone else need to edit this thread. do you do these edits yourself or do you pay someone to monitor and edit for you? did you contact all of those supposed big wigs in hq that you always brag about having as your friends to see if you are a part of the big audit? you with big contacts in hq now that is funny. hahhaaahhaaa

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Watching MMs at the buffet line is like watching hogs at the trough. Soooo.... Pig Pig Pig !!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pizza the hut will always win!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wish that instead of name tags they would hang bells around their necks so we could hear them coming and head in the other direction.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cow bells.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pizza the hut.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is so cryptic it's kind of annoying.

Which division?