Job Openings

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, May 9, 2014 at 4:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this an expansion? Good first med device company? I know I will get all negatives but maybe one person will answer both negatively and positively....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about an honest reply, the base pay is low and the comp plan is not good. So many people including myself are looking to leave or have left. No place is perfect but unless I had no other options , I would keep looking. Its just stupid here and leadership are worthless and talk out of both sides of their mouth. You will be micromanaged and every other email is a fire drill.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Base is in line to higher than most.commission opportunity is excellent. Then again some people take what is offered and some negotiate better plans. I like the deal I negotiated. Will make 250plus, guaranteed for first year

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's because you are a manager. Reps will be lucky to make 120

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Troll alert. No one will make $250k including any manager. Fake post. You can't make more that $120k here as rep

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Turd Alert. You can tell when they talk about trolls and goblins

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong. Base is $10-15000 lower than most device companies. Company cars were taken away, mileage is scrutinized and getting reimbursed for expenses is a joke. Top rep in awesome territory lucky to make $150.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good pay. It is in your comp pan. Just read it. Everything g on this site is made up. It could be written by 12 year old girl in panama.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

most reps do not make 100k here.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work my ass off and will be lucky to make $80k.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poster, you are a definite tool. One of many in KCI's Management Tool Box. There are definitely some fictional comments on this site but a fairly high percent of them are accurate. You are right the pay is good for a 12 year old panama girl. I still finding it very strange that you reference a 12 year old girl in panama while posting this at 12 am.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who in the world would come to KCI right now? What goes through your mind when interviewing -- wow what a future there? people are clueless.

12 year old panama girl will make more than TMV