Paper work

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Aug 4, 2014 at 9:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wound care nurse here. Please let someone know that medical professionals don't have time to take 4-5 calls per day about what isn't filled out on the paper work! Other companies do it on the back end, why hasn't KCI caught on.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is insurance not KCI. Use kciexpress. Very quick.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Disagree. If its insurance driven, why was my Apria rep able to get things done for me and turnaround these orders quicker - by sometimes 3 days quicker than what I am seeing now?

Same inusrance companies. The difference is I am now back to doing all of the heavy lifting. My patient sat in the hospital for 3 extra days last week waiting for a vac, while I got multiple calls from KCI needing more info. Say what you will about your competitors products and mishaps, but they were better. Maybe just in my part of the country, I dont know.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are KCI, you bow to us! Its always insurance not us! Now shine my shoes

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh please!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK, we have standards at KCI that assure that our customers get the best product so yes you do have to wait for the best NPWT systems out there. See S&N if you think shortcuts work.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is crazy how the case managers expect pumps to show up same day at facilites as though they do not know anything about post-acute care and how insrunces work.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Need Job!

I was laid off by another supplier and I have been trying to get an interview at KCI. I would like to find out about the Territory Coordinator positions. Can someone please fill me in on the daily operations and how I can actually get an interview? According to the qualificiations, it appears that I am certainly qualified. Also, what is the pay scale for this position? Any advice or information that you would like to share would be helpful because I really need a job and a pay check! Thank you!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Call the 800# and Ask for your rep's manager. Turn around time should be much faster.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SN issues have nothing to do with this. Lazy KCI reps with no competition all over again.

Best product - Sheep!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Need Job!

KCI is not a job its a sentence. Life without parole. Company treats reps like crap as we now have 95% marketshare but they still are not making profits. Bad news.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In all honesty, S&N and ITI have the best customer service, especially for discharge patients. Paperwork is quick and easy and they help you get it through and authorized faster. S&N is out of the picture, so as a previous nurse and now hospital administrator, I would look in to ITI if I were you. We have been so incredibly happy with them since we switched and would never look back to KCI and their "we are KCI, you should be kissing OUR ass" philosophy.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks, Mr. ITI Rep.