Jabba The Hut

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Aug 27, 2014 at 6:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It seems like HQ finally tired of the brilliance of the contracting guru or that his act finally made the wrong person mad. After making the cut they get rid of the big man and another long time account director. This would be the first time in memory that we ever removed an account director or contracting person from their role.

Go ahead name another. In the mean time I have seen about 100 DSMs and RSDs let o in our area. Sweet justice. Go eat another frog at company expense

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well they are just getting started. An audit of the Account Director's expenses and travel was very revealing and some of these HQ clowns were approving them. Let the decimation begin.
    It has been a long time going but there will be some 20+ year veterans let go who have been cheating the company for years.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They could fire 50% of them without an audit. Just ask any DBM or RD and they can point you to the cheaters and incompetents. And the truth is we could use RBDs to do that job and save the company a lot of coin and never miss a bit of business.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why have they been told not to work with reps and DSMs to help teach them about the business and plans? They never help us and they are supposed to be the experts. At what exactly?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pizza the hut.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There will be some interesting and surprising announcements in the next few months.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yet another prediction......yawn......

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pizza the hut.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are probably coming to get you you stupid bitch and you don't have a clue that it is coming.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pizza the hut!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yet another vague threat......yawn......

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They know about your travel indiscretions thanks to a little birdie. You know those fake business trips to visit friends and relatives and the meals with friends and family where you generously picked up the tab and then charged it to the company. And the catered food for that family function. Ah, yes, they know all of that and more. Bye Bye......

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm pizza the hut!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yet another one a few nuts short of a fruitcake......yawn......

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Managed Markets at AZ has gone down hill big time. MAPs is a joke. There are now more maps roles then sales roles. They are tripping all over each other out in the field trying to figure out how to add value. It's a joke, some don't even know who there other map counterparts are in the same geographies. DS was given a lot of rope by PH but she is going to hang herself with it. She is laughed at by our customers because of what she did before she came to AZ. We better get good at selling our products with poor access.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was posted for almost 24 hours before you edited it. You are losing your touch and by now almost everyone knows it is you. And nobody has to post a name, initials, or location, just managed markets or account director. Somebody must have had enough of your shit and turned you in. Oh boy this should be really fun to watch.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this is the one I am referring to. like i said, oh boy, this should be fun to watch.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pizza the hut says no way!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is even sadder is that I am not the person you think you are responding to (male actually). You are in such desperate need of retribution that you continually post as though you are actually responding to the person who has apparently scorned you on an entirely anonymous website. Perhaps it's catharsis for your ego and a way to have power and strike back.

That being said, it is with absolute certainty that you will ignore the above and the charade will continue.

... if you like we could switch things up and I could pretend I'm Henry the VIII :)

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More MAPS than sales? U my friend are FoS.