Any truth to Grange Castle?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jan 5, 2011 at 9:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New rumor is GC is shutting down production of Prevnar due to failed long term stability tests?

If so, good news for folks in the states!

Or is it a ploy?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds about right, lots of lost time and money. Not to mention shaky economic future. Could possible not get tax break they were counting on. Too much at stake when production in us is a sure thing.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear grange castle is haunted with ghosts and goblins. Outside trolls patrol the moat. Is this true?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thats ridiculous and untrue...gremlins partol outsid the plant

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thats Funny.....made me laugh!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Little green people live there called leprechauns.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wish. Unfortunately, this is only a rumor and not true. Management is looking forward to all the Prevnar processing moving to GC within the next year or so. It's cheaper to make it over there and they get a huge tax break when they import it into the states. Don't get too comfortable in your jobs especially in Sanford where Prevnar is made. I say by the end of the this year, Prevnar will not be produced in the states any longer. You can listen to the lies, the half-truths, and the other crap they tell you, but this is fact. You will lose your job eventually, and the company does not care about you. They want you to quit. Pfizer bought out Wyeth so they can shut down the plants. Wake up people! You are nothing more than a number to them, and a pretty low one at that. Why on earth do you think they are willing to to rent out buidlings to other companies? Money. Bottom line. If they have to get rid of you to do so, then so be it. Your gone! Get your resume out there before all the jobs are gone. I have mine out there now,and have got a line one something. I will take the qualified workers with me, but if your a manager, or supervisor, your on your own. I owe you nothing and don't even want a recommendation from you as you are not quailified to speak my name. You are all a bunch of back-stabbers and lazy azzes! Peace out!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

someone has issues don't they

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope, no issues here mate. Just telling people like it is. Truth be told, I"m surprised other's haven't posted the same thing in the past. I'm great.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some truth in what you've said. Unfortunately some will lose and some will win, the sad part is the one's that will win speak no english!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh goodie. let's get this crap started now. The people who win, are the ones who work hard and show dedication. It has nothing to do with the fact if they can speak English or not. I hate that crap getting said.
    If you look at the facts here, it has to do with the color of their skin, not with the language skills. I have seen people keep their jobs just because they are a different color, and I have seen people loose their jobs because they did not speak the language correctly. The manner of speaking has nothing to do with a damn thing. Your so stupid, you do not know anything of what you speak of. Dumbass!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO, tell that to the thousands losing their jobs overseas asshole!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck people overseas. I don't give a shit about them, or you you bastard

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTF is this about and who really gives a shit?

I got your castle right here, ya homo!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one wants to hear about your Castle fit for a Burger King. Now go get me two doubles and fries for lunch! And don't forget the DIET coke this time.