Above the law

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Sep 5, 2014 at 8:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what are the possible name options for Pfizer & Abbott = Pizot

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizbot

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think we could call it CACHING!!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Abbott + Pfizer = abbofiz

Sounds like a soda

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. Pfizer is the dominant one Abbott is the bitch, so Pfizer would want to have top billing. "Pfizott" or "Pfizotter"

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More postings by stupid Abbott management or those paid by very dumb Abbott management. Always the same BS. You're a "LOOSER!". You're an out of work "LOOSER!". The sick ones are after a RIF at an Abbott division and folks are discussing it one of these idiots will post "Abbott STOCK at a NEW HIGH" or "ABBOTT gives big DIVIDEND", "They were cut BECAUSE THEY are WORTHLESS LOOSERS" or similar bullshit.

Do the top people of Abbott really think this adds value or changes peoples opinions? If so this explains why Abbott is on the way down...

Watch, one of these idiots will respond to this post with the same crap.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you look at any of the other Company Forums you do not see nearly as many negative posts. This tells me their is a atmosphere of distrust and dissatisfaction from the Employees.

I am still working at Abbott so the "gestapo" can not say that I got fired or laid off and my comments are "sour grapes". The only reason I am here is I am in my 50's and heard stories of age discrimination from other Companies. I just want to finish up here and keep my sanity.

When i got to the Confession Booth at Church the Priest on the other side of the Booth can not believe the incompetence of Abbott MGMT. It is a nice outlet.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Loser ! Bwahahahaaaaa

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KGB Troll

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Priest should have told you that working at Abbott is Hell.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is my hope that you die a painful death soon shithead.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First, I don't want to know what you and your priest do behind close doors, keep that spooky stuff to yourself.
    Of course there is an atmosphere of distrust and dissatisfaction, it's work and unless you work for your parents, you might not trust your boss. For goodness sakes your half a 100 didn't anyone already share this nugget of knowledge with you?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dunky's looking for you r***** and Karl's right behind him !

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And as for you Metermaid, mind your business wussie

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I told the Priest that if he had any clients " Mafia hit men" who want to know what Hell is like they should apply to work at Abbott.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a newbee, so what's a KGB Troll?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A russian car

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Above the law or ground hog day?

I have no dog in this hunt. But as a friendly coworker, my free advice to you is to buy low and sell high. I would think you don't want Mr. Pizza opening your KGB troll.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

from the Merck board

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Above the law or ground hog day?

I am more of a cat person, but you are spot on with the "ground hog day" reference.