South Florida Expansion-Palm Beach

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by Anonymous, Feb 2, 2010 at 1:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Harry will realize that the weekend does not start Wednesday at noon!!! and operations happen on thurs fri and weekends

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go to Warsaw if you want to punch a clock. Every Salespro knows you can play if you are producing! Harry can be reached 24/7, his reps love him and he puts up numbers. So what if he is not in the office. Doesn't help the Z guy or the bad DM w/S&N.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously Harry signs your check! If you know this market, you know who the key leaders are; Russo dominates because he is still working 60 hour weeks but many do not want to work for him; harry is getting numbers by default simply because depuy and zimmer are non factors here, no one will go to djo unless you are related to them; s&n is direct and weak unless in Miami and wright is now under a former depuy duy who couldn't close his dads business
    so to your point harry gets numbers bc there is no where else to go, everyone knows he is the loch ness agent who is seen sporadically but I give him credit he is making millions and working part time; it beats the direct model and our 2 hr conference calls with a office based branch manager who thinks having 50 brand new sales school grads will bring the biz back especially in mia lol

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. he doesn't sign my check, but thanks for reinforcing with my original thought. Sales is not 9-5, and if you can get other people to make you money, you would have to be stupid not to smell the roses.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow you have it all figured out! you must be a million dollar producer! If you have not worked within the biomet agency then you have no clue the inner workings> take away all the biomet consultants and dr son hires and biomet is slightly above djo get a clue and go sell something
    a successful dist or agent is more about " getting other people to make you money especially in s fla! look at depuy Johnson was a disaster, look at z what a laughing stock run by a corp monkey who does not know the blue drapes in the or are sterile! But also look at stryker and how dominate he is, wright under proctor put up double digit sales with only a hip and knee bc he was a presence in the or

get it! sales growth bc of unhappy reps who do not want to work for frank, or work for a Georgia dist working fla, or family run djo, or joke in z or a wright run by former depu manager now who will soon be exposed as the joke he is does not mean success it means luck and it will be exposed very very soon my friend

BTW Dean holy misses you ! get a clue