Zimmer - NASCAR SPONSOR

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by Anonymous, Sep 14, 2014 at 2:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahaha, seems about right: crappy car to go with crappy products.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet the big hospital buying groups will like this. Now it gives them more reason to expect lower pricing. High margins and zimmer chooses to use it on this? Guess they will bring the Biomet car back for next year as well! Way to go zimmer, way to go!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Word has it that the Biomet car was and Edsal. replaced the Corvair.
    My preference the ford Pinto or AMC Pacer.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting. Cut clinical $ and slap a sticker on a Busch-league car (literally). Funny how there seems to be no news anywhere about this. Anyone know if it's a multi-race deal, or a one time thing? A chest-high logo spot on a driver's uniform typically runs about a million bucks. This can't be a cheap deal.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would bet it is a one time thing with the possibility of more often if it was well received. There is no way the cost was in the ballpark of a million dollars.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

paid same amount for Extex

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I forgot about this until recently. Fairly sure it was a single distributor that did this - Zimmer Thomsen.

One of those deals where one person is excited about it and everyone else wonders what he's thinking.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do the big hospital groups get upset at pharmaceutical companies who sponsor literally every evening of cable news? Do those groups ever ask pharma companies to lower their price? Interesting thought. Iā€™m growing tired of lowering our prices when our products work.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I lose my virginity to your mom in that car. I am not lying bud.