Interviews for 6460

Discussion in 'Novaquest' started by Anonymous, Feb 23, 2011 at 11:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interviewed yesterday. Got an email this afternoon stating that they are not continuing the interview process for that position. Guess it was over before it started, not surpised!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did you interview? Did they say they were not continuing the process for job 6460?
    Is the contract over before it started?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have not been told contract is over, and have received all the information about the final interview 2 days ago.....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was your first interview this week?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, first interview yesterday. Was told then that next interview would be next week if I was selected to move on. Email just says "We will not be continuing with the interviewing process for the 6460 CNS Specialty Representative." This might just pertain to me.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you interview in Louisiana?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The contract is definitely over. Told today.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By who

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that Forest Labs bought Clinical Data (means Trovis and Viibryd). Forest Labs has 3,000 reps which means no need for contract sales reps. No longer a contract with Quintiles. No fault of Quintiles. Actually, Quinitles probable got paid several mil by Forest to agree to the breaking of the contract. That's Business.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You heard that Forest Labs bought them, this is laughable. The news has been out since Tuesday and if you do your research on the companies you will read all about it. The recruiters started to cancel interviews today. Move on everyone, it is over.