Director/Managers Warning

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, May 2, 2014 at 10:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe contact Michelle Bachmann, and get an anti-vaccine bumper sticker for your car.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do not agree wit you on the following "the majority would say they believe and agree with the intention behind GSKs decision to no longer incentive the sales force on script growth".

It's like saying we should close Guantanamo…sounds great but guess what we still have terrorists and where the hell do you put them..the Mayberry jail?

Look we should make no apology for driving sales and wanting appropriate patients to receive our medicines - we are a commercial enterprise just like every doctor, hospital, and nurse we call on - none of them are doing their job just for the love of man - they like the work, they are rewarded for it emotionally and financially.

I hear your quote from many but not the majority. If you don't think we should be measured on sales then guess what we will be measured on assessments, simulations, cots, activity, and all the other bullshit that makes this job suck.

The one thing I think the majority of here is agree on is the current system GSK has created is drastically broken - DC and her crew should be gone but we have a very long way to go to turn this around.

Take a look at your sales over the past 12 months and see how much "new" business each of us have generated in our respective sales forces - it is really bad. The measurement of sales determines if any of us in the sales force has a job or not - so it really does matter and in my opinion the organization would be much better off if we had continued to be measured on sales.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

any updates?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sales goals will be back. Announcement at Meeting this coming Tuesday. Good bye Sims and Tests. It will either be District goals or Regional goals. Cots are going away. We will know the details on Tuesday. CIA only prohibits territory goals. Therefore the new regime will be changing this. That's a great thing. Although as a FLL I probably won't be here to see it through, based on FLL and FVP consolidation and reductions. Will be interesting to see what the criteria will be.