You've got 1 year, get your affairs in order

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Oct 24, 2014 at 6:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Current plan has restructuring taking place in 4th quarter of 2015. It will be a mix of voluntary and involuntary reductions, and will have us much leaner and right-sized for 2016 and the expected launch of a generic Advair. The only thing yet to be determined is size and scope. That will depend on how much growth the respiratory franchise (read: BREO and ANORO) experiences over the next 2 quarters, and how many folks can be managed out before q4 2015.
    Get your affairs in order......you have 1 year.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hell why wait a full year, just quit now, you are never going to defeats uperior minds like those that have created the greatest and most efficiently run company in the industry. And I will be here every morning till you get the message.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on! Willing to give respiratory a couple qtrs to move the needle before determining size of division!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This certainly seems to if with the "50% of cost savings being realized in 2016"

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

maybe tomorrow morning you can post something that makes sense

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, we will restructure in one year, as we continue to lose market share and millions of dollars! You are funny!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My speculative opinion puts the date sooner. What makes you confident that gsk will wait a year, keeping the sales force distracted and even less engaged all that time?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

End of Q2 2015. Re-structure will take place. Enjoy the holidays folks. Family and friends are what really matter. So it is written so it shall be. Word up! Over and out!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Respiratory will not be touched..... But let's talk about the CAMS, SAMS, PAMS ,TAM ,LAMS BAMS AND HSAMS.....they do nothing.......

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SAM I am, green eggs and HAM

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here....
    Agree on focus and motivation, but plan requires people in place for the 4 respiratory launches by mid-3rd qtr 2015. By then there will be a sense of full suite contracting success with systems and payers.
    I agree it could happen sooner....as I stated, it's the CURRENT plan.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

don't panic and jump now.... BUT , keep thy eyes open for advancement via another company.......old veteran here ! don't panic yet ! keep thy eyes open and ask other reps