Animal Health contract?

Discussion in 'Novaquest' started by Anonymous, Nov 3, 2010 at 1:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know anything about this? Just posted.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was wondering the same thing. There is an opening in my territory and I applied but curious as to what it is?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

have to have AH experience.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That may be hard to find in this area? Too many laid off pharma reps and not enough AH reps who are looking to switch companies or have to work on a contract basis!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I totally agree. I don't know how they are going to find a whole sales force worth of reps who have 5 years of animal health experience. The few that do are employed and are making more than Quintiles will pay. I think they are full of it by telling us internally that we may not qualify if we don't have 5 years of a.h. experience. B.S.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just heard that you do not have to necessarily have AH experience but required to have 3 to 5 years of prior pharma experience. Don't know what that does to those of us laid off at Quintiles with more than 5 years of pharma experience? Sales is sales in my opinion and if you have already done contract, you should be able to interview for openings in the area. Morons!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did this contract come from? More specifically, what products to be promoted?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6 month contract, Jan. through June.
    No car or car allowance......$.51 per mile.
    AH experience preferred, not mandatory.
    No rollover possibility.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what happens after the 6 months is up? How big is the territory? What is the drug?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After contract, you're on your own.

Product probable vaccine for dogs......hasn't been revealed.

Company not revealed.

Large territories.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gee, that sounds like a job that is certainly going to attract the Animal Health Reps with experience!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone had their phone interview yet? How did it go?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have face to face on Monday

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

QUINTILES Shows no loyalty at all. They'd rather go outside of the company than to try to place reps that were recently displaced. The recruiter told me I'd get an interview, and then he told me I wasn't going to. I highly doubt that he had displaced animal health reps from other companies. They just don't do their current or previous reps "right". It's such a disappointment.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is an Abbott contract. Don't know products.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told to wait for a phone interview this week.... I feel like I'm in the dark and not being told something. Anyone else in this situation?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a Quintiles employee. I got a phone interview. I was told I'd get a face to face. Then he made up something about going OUTSIDE with candidates who had the experience. I spoke with him one day and 2 days later, they suddenly came up with several candidates with a.h. experience??? I highly doubt it. NO LOYALTY to previous reps at all. I'd not sit by your phone. The recruiters at Quintiles ARE TERRIBLE at getting back to us.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had absolutely the same thing happen:phone interview and told I WOULD get a face to face, then nothing.... the recruiter suddenly stopped replying to my emails and phone calls, then I finally find out that they have their two outside finalists for the job. Lies, lies and damn lies!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, definitely a Abbott contract

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doesn't Lily have an Animal Health product/ s?