Short term disability

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Oct 15, 2014 at 10:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are good ways to go out on short term disability? Would love to find a way to get target payout vs. taking a flawed test/simulation.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually have a real disability. Malingering doesn't count.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just have a baby, 2-3 months before your due date have your doctor put you on "bed rest" and then when the baby is delivered on your actual due date then tack on your 12 weeks of maternity leave, then after that come back for a short time and ask your doctor to say you have postpartum depression ... it's so crazy but do-able from what I understand.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

do what I did a long long time ago--still HAS to work--go off the road in your car--NO witnesses-country rd--hit a pole at about 35--u will be fine---tell cops a car ran you off the road --eg cut you off on purpose--neck hurts--go to a doc---say cannot run head--cannot prove you wrong--xrays et all get it all--wear WEAR the neck brace in public--they may hire PI's to tape you---take every week of it------pie--easy--did it with your company but was a real wreck --not my above suggestion--just wanted time off and dough while partying

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People like you generally suck overall

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JEALOUS

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

man up...................don't be a wimp.........or, are you from the gimme generation ? also known as the whiny generation !

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see your still patrolling this board at 9PM on a Friday night...LOL Loser! Such a sad and pathetic company.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poison ivy rash. The lamer the better, if you are trying to get fired anyway.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't be jealous of something which is held in contempt.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

#8 is evidently not a pharmaceutical rep. He does not know the difference between " your " and " you're " .....................a major flaw to watch for in determining education levels. Ghetto education obvious ! You know kid, I may be an old retired gray hair looking on this site for fun......seeing how the young "gimme" generation reacts to the reality of the world.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

20 years in pharma and I believe you are full of you know what regarding your gray hair status. When you have no response to being mocked you always fall back to the grammar or gimme generation. We all know you're some young HR/PR punk. Nice try Sparky.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you are calling some other poster a loser for posting on the board at 9PM on a Friday night, yet you are doing the same thing.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The best response you have for anybody is to call them an HR or PR person? Really? That is the best you can come up with? You have been using it for such a long time and for so many people, you would think you could finally come up with something else.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your usual 7AM pass through the threads. You're like a clock you're so predictable. Does GSK pay you OT to troll these threads? Such an embarrassing joke.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are less predictable since you spend most of the day on this board.

When I think about it, you are the one paid to post on the board. After all, you are still collecting a check and then you spend the day on here instead of working your job, so I guess that means you are paid to post.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time to throw out the back working in the yard this weekend. Maybe play a game of flag football with the 40-50 year old buddies. Or maybe a psych leave since some have patient first assessments and simulations coming up. Better act soon because earnings report is out next week and it won't be good.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just check the box that says "acute connellosis". You will be granted leave instantaneously.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, I want to introduce you to our Liberian podmates...you'll fit right in.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you planning on visiting Liberia?