Soo predictions?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Oct 22, 2014 at 7:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are your takeaways and predictions?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In a nutshell:

GlaxoSmithKline reported a decline of 3% in its Pharmaceutical and Vaccine segment but noted a 12% growth rate in emerging markets, 6% growth in Japan, and 18% growth in ViiV Healthcare. Declines of 10% in the U.S. and 2% in Europe offset those gains, however.

The company saw a 3% decline in Consumer Healthcare sales, adding that it is in the process of recovering from interruptions in supply. GlaxoSmithKline now expects sales for the full year to be flat, although that’s subject to making continued progress in its plan to recover from its supply issues.

http://www.valuewalk.com/2014/10/glaxosmithkline-plc-shares-earnings/

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I predict you will continue to make lame threads.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Insider Here; On November 3rd the FLL's will know a lot more. Changes will take place by early January 2015. I am at the Home Office and wish I knew more that I could share.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is not a prediction but a wish. I wish that the layoffs would begin with the ICT, CAM, and HAM divisions. Honestly, the only thing they have produced is a financial cost to the company. Additionally, the CAMs and HAMs are about as lazy as a three toed sloth! They don't do lunches, that is unless a rep sets it up and pays for it. Then all they do is speak in circles about the "value" they offer. They write up some fancy e-mail telling their boss and yours, how the lunch was a success and how they will begin implementing some sort of program...which never transpires. They don't do dinner programs or and peer to peer programs. Oh they say they utilize MSLs but reps already do that. So what do they do? Again, WHAT DO THEY REALLY DO?...for the customer or for the company??? It is an abomination that GSK has allowed these positions to be in existence for this long!!! I ask you this...if the CAM and HAM divisions were dissolved today, would anyone feel that it would have been unjust? Would anyone feel that it would be an unwise business decision? One final question. If a field division were cut and the CAM-HAM divisions were retained, would anyone feel that would be a wise business decision? No one is saying that a re-structre may not be needed. All most of us are saying is that if you are going to lay people off, at least cut the people who add zero value. In this case, negative value.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope that you are correct. This waiting for the other shoe to drop is taking its toll. Get it over with already.