Hcv positions

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Apr 12, 2014 at 1:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it really true that HCV reps won't get paid commission on selling daclatasvir? If they don't get commission then what's the point?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

????

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BMS IS GOING TO GET THEIR ASS HANDED TO THEM MOST REPS HAVE NO HCV/GASTRO EXPERIENCE OR RELATIONSHIPS ---- GILEAD.S SALE FORCE IS GOING SMOKE YOU GUYS ------ BMS HIRED INTERNALLY FOR THE VAST MAJORITY OF THESE POSITIONS -----BAD MOVE-- LMFAO AT YOUR MANAGEMENT

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We lost a new hire in HIV. She left after 2 weeks. Then we lost an HCV premadonna who waS supposed to be the best rep in the universe.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is an accurate statement

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Duh. it doesn't matter about the experience. its that Gilead is a machine and they did what BMS failed to do, and thats buy the right company with the right compound. BMS could have had a couple of the compounds that Gilead now owns.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't flame me, I'm new to hepatitis. What market share do you think we'll get after we launch? 25%, 50%, ?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The reason Im asking is my manager says a lot of sales are expected from our division so I want to know what others think. Thanks.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No former Abbvie is the best rep in the universe

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uhm, no

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Less than 25%??

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have heard from a friend at HQ they have a surprise and will be expecting more than Jansen got from olysio. A LOT more.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where do you think DCV/ASV is going to be used? It's a 24 week course with 3 pills taken a day (1 DCV, and 2 ASV, morning and night) with SVR in the mid-80s for GT1b (only 25% of the overall GT1s in the US). It doesn't stand a chance to GILD or ABV regime. BMS would have to give it away in order to get it used. Even if used off label with SOF and DCV for 12 weeks, insurance is not going to pay $84K for SOF (12weeks) and 50% of DCV's cost (12 weeks vs. the label of 24 weeks). The Inhibitex debacle was too pricy to overcome in this so a ROI still needs to be made.

The max cost of HCV cure is going to be no more than $100K, which is the cost of the "FDA approved" cure now, which is still staggering. The max cost of DCV for 12 weeks in order to be used is maybe $15K. Good luck with that one!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, whadda we gonna do now?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Enjoy the extra time before the launch and continue to stay in front of your customers. This is all good regardless of the fear that some will try to instill

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why did it take this long to figure this out? You don't need to pay McKinsey to come to this conclusion.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One solution is to buy Achillion. If BMS plans to remain competitive, that's the only solution. Oh, and please include +RBV treatment arms in studies. RBV use is not going anywhere, still alive and kicking.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest