GA reps left

Discussion in 'Solstas Lab Partners' started by Anonymous, May 19, 2014 at 7:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

which GA reps are still with Quest? any bets on how long they last?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not many!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

None of your business

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More like.. We will take your business.

What idiots and compelte mess left of this company. I pray you all have a plan B. Whatever pathetic lives are left.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wish we could just execute on plan A.....get rid of the dead weight that is sitting around hoping they have a job. That would help the bottom line and make sharehoders happy.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Imagine how pleased the shareholders would be if Quest Diagnostics had a marketing department that could actually sell and grow the business on their own. I wonder why the shareholders don't like to pay hundreds of millions for new accounts and then millions more desperately trying hang on to what they paid for? Who wouldn't want to invest in such a business model?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The bigger questions is why don't you focus more on proactively owning your performance, junior? My team of superstars and I are leading this great new organization to dizzying new heights.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If anything is dizzy it is you.

Learn your place son and stop wasting time here.

Hope this helps.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're awfully brave online, brillo head.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait I'm confused.....I thought "own your performance" guy was also"hope this helps" guy! Are we actually dealing with two idiots or is this crazy whack answering himself.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Apparently more are willing to invest in Quest that were willing to maintain their level of investment in the fiasco called Solstas Lab Partners.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The thread theme was how many reps were left in GA. Obviously, from the answers, those responding have no clue. They simply want to insult and bloviate.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since April, all reps that transitioned over are still there but one...but a few are looking to get out ASAP. Even some Quest reps in GA are looking to get out. It's a disaster.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or, they may think you aren't worthy of getting any serious response because you're a nuthugging clown.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for making the point.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And thank you for making my point.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Marketing used to come into the field to help us sell the more profitable esoteric tests. Cancer, HIV, Endocrinology, GI, Genetics. What happened?