Can anyone tell me what the P-value for tests are?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Sep 10, 2014 at 11:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am pretty sure the significant error is greater than p>0.05 and with all the cheating does it fall within the 95% confidence interval? And for a secondary comparison we can use the disclaimer it was not statistically significant and cannot be inferred based on predefined statistical methods in the analysis to account for multiple comparisons because old white guys are not included in the final data set because they are not a protected class and we could care less.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good one!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I found it boring, but I am not surprised that you like your own post.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess I should apologize for using technical statistical terminology since statistics was not a course offered at your high school. It's never to late to further your education and now it's available on line so you can probably perform most of the requirements during the day when things are slow in HR.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I sure wish someone would publish the data on the tests and simulations. I think they are making both longer and more difficult because so many reps are scoring so high on them. Pretty soon they will be a full day long with an hour break for lunch. Yuk

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They don't take long, unless you are not that bright.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm printing this out and taking it to my attorney's office today. We'll use it when we file with EEOC on Monday. This is just the kind of proof that they're looking for!!
    My attorney told me that I am the 40th person from GSK to file a suit since July. I don't know how she could know such matters…unless she reads GSK micro-site on CP. She agrees that our overt racism against more qualified white men is THE talk of law boards.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't even think they grade the tests. I scored a 0 again on scientific knowledge and was giving them the answers right out of the package insert. Some of the other people I know also scored a 0 on scientific knowledge. The company will give you whatever score or ranking they want. I'm just glad I wasn't targeted for elimination yet since the company still gave me a proficient score. Some of my colleagues weren't so lucky- and believe me it wasn't because they flunked the test. The only reps I know that score well on the integrated ranking score don't sell very much and make fewer calls. It's almost as if there is a inverse relationship to the scores people receive and their sales.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This whole PF "thing" will go down in history as one of the biggest blunders of our industry. I want to write a White Paper about what I've seen here. I need a pseudonym so I won't get fired….

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or if you have a copy of the test you cheating POS.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it comes down to the appraisals people...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, the appraisals, those other things that we don't ever get to see. We are all scoring 100% on the sim and assessment for SK because we know the questions abead of time. It comes down to the appraisal no matter how closely the managers appraise each of us.