Dear Leadership,

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Sep 13, 2014 at 7:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please stop telling us your plan is working and we are making progress.

Clearly you are living a fantasy.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dr. Joeseph Goebbles even believes your propaganda strategy isn't working.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They also need to start taking the tests and simulations we do, so they can realize how insane they really are.
    They also need to stop sending the "police" to investigate cheating. When China, Poland , Syria, .... are having corruption at the highest levels of the company, why are they wasting time and money and resources when literally everyone is cheating to keep their jobs
    The problem is, it's not the sales force that was complicit in our CIA agreement, but we are paying the price.
    They need to lead by example and that is not happening on any level.
    They are arrogant, lead by top down not bottom up and refuse to make the changes necessary to make this GSK a company to be proud to work for.
    What other idiots continue to go down the same path and refuse to acknowledge their mistakes?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hot damn, this is spot on. Why can't HayGroup come in here and do a real, honest-to-goodness mandatory ANONYMOUS corporate survey, where results are posted for all to see?

If I can add to this post: our leadership is arrogant because like most people at high levels of pharma, they sit on other companies' boards (and are paid for such services). So they probably have a couple of job offers at any one time. And their severance packages stagger the average person's mind. You'd be arrogant TOO if you're getting a huge salary/options/benefit package if you stay, and a massive payout if you get cut. NEITHER of which depend on your performance.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To post#3.

Can you give an example of "lead from bottom up" vs Lead from top down. Is lead from bottom up equivalent to "leading from behind"?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

See how easy that was you just swerved into the Obama foreign policy strategy. Damn your smart PR boy. Now figure out who is the mole at GSK that took this strategy and morphed it into PF.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well if you think a survey is going to help, think again!!! A survey only works if the people who sent it out are willing to listen to what people are saying. Making it anonymous should bring out the best feedback because no one is fearful of retaliation for their opinion so they are more honest when giving it. So sad, one BU gave a survey and then when the head JC didn't like what was being said she made a statement that maybe we just have the wrong people working here. So smug, so Glaxo. That's right, spend hundreds of thousands to give a blinded survey to only ignore the truth. Typical pharma, if you don't like the study results change the participants!!! LOL.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not surprised to see that this is yet another thread started by the crybaby and responded to continually by the crybaby.

I think you need to get a life.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If that is the best comeback you got I am going to stop wasting my best material on you. Pathetic, next time put a little more thought and creativity into your response and don't forget to contact the EEOC next week and file a claim about GSK using corrupted data for exam evaluations.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listening to that canned, hokey call on Friday and then seeing this tool post another "cry baby" post got me thinking about some similarities between what we hear from the bad leaders on the calls and what we read from them on CP. The one that reinforces and shows their lack of any strategy to deal with our failure as a sales organization is "just stay focused and control what you can control!" This usually comes after someone asks the question, "Are their cuts coming or perhaps a change in my role?" This same lost, scared, passive aggressive response from GSK leadership becomes, "cry baby" in the anonymous world of CP. It is truly douche chilling! It's a charge worthy of only one we may have seen on the cheesiest and least original 80's sitcom. But that doesn't surprise me. Our company is failing due to arrogance, bad leadership and failure to treat people with respect and all we get from Deirdre is her doing the ice bucket challenge in her mom jeans! ALL of this WILL be studied someday in the top business schools as how not to run a company and treat its people.