"We've got a WINNER"

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Jul 26, 2014 at 9:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bwahahahaha.....Such a joke. Gotta love the GSK propaganda. Don't know a person in the organization outside of leadership that isn't totally demoralized at this point. This launch will fail like the rest because no one cares anymore.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And no one cares because GSK devalues people. They discriminate and put people in buckets based on race and gender. So sad.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wednesday!
    GSK!
    Awesome launch!
    Every day!
    Yay Hump Day! Yay GSK! Yay launch!
    For those of you who are ESL, our friends from south of the border or LA or hired by marketing to prop this launch, EL YAY!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you obviously are not a sales rep- if you were the best launches were when there was a launch bonus included. I am paid now on how well I do on tests now not whether a physician writes anything so I will keep it at low gear

nice try GSK PR pimp

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Big improvement around training for this launch. Glad to see the science teams back in the launch training programs. This will pay off with the customers. Strong performance right out of the gate. Awesome, good week to all.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just threw up a lil' bit in my mouth. Ya, great work science team, great work. Now, go rate your employees based on race and gender. Biggots.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To our Canadian friends North of the Border who are just learning the many fascinating details of PF, YAY-EH?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My friends, what a good week. This product will make make it to the top. Watch your backs on this one. Competitors do not like you and are getting desperate. Stay focused and keep it simple. Docs love this one. Gonna be a great Thursday...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks PR Boy! Keep shaking those orange pom poms. You might motivate someone one day! Gotta go. Tests to study for.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about something specific to define "a good week". What "desperate" acts are competitors making? What do "docs love" and how are they expressing that? Generic rah rah statements are meaningless, provide some meat and stop with the fluff.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is more pathetic: OUR company puke, or some competitor troll coming on here and talking crap? Pharma: island of misfit employees. Who will want us after we all go through huge cuts next year?

No one. Partially because of tools like these arguing on CP.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this post a joke?? They get paid for sales and we get paid to be on top of the bell curve on simulations and assessments. Just add to the salary and get rid of ranking people on these stupid things which are not part of the CIA and maybe we can have a successful launch at GSK.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its going to be fun watching this company implode based on the horrible decisions that have been made here by the leadership team. GSK will go into the college textbooks as to how not to respond to a crisis(CIA).

Leadership will be gone here soon as a result of a the crashing stock price and for implementing such a flawed system within their sales team. The pressure is rising and the cracks are already starting to be seen in the foundation.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No kidding!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are we still winning?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My Friends, stay busy & 1 step ahead. Awesome to see scripts rolling in. We've got a winner. The science is solid and well received. The once weekly is what patients want. Stay focused and don't waste any time.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nice PR job, though its obvious you have not spent one day in the field or looked at the script count to date. this launch is on track to be as much of a failure as the last two launches.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yay Winners! Yay Tanzeum! Yay GSK!

The NoSpam! verification question was "A fire does the following-reads, warms, drives"
    Silly NoSpam! only has one answer, that's icky! If the question was "GSK/Patient First/Tanzeum does the following" the answer would be "Everything awesome and win-ny-able" or something like that! Yay NoSpam! Yay GSK!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone re-posted this one, literally making my week! This post and the proceeding cheerleader-type messages have to be THE most humorous (and sad) ever. I think this person also posted on some competitors sites, too. Embarrassing…and pathetic, especially since it doesn't appear that we're going to even catch up to AZ's launch of their little drug-let.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I meant Preceding posts. Not proceeding posts. Sorry. Kicked off early today (aint nothing to DO on a warm Friday in these parts), been having some gin and tonics for 3 hours now…..