FU FU cheat screw culture of A Witty leadership

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Jul 14, 2014 at 9:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are all waiting for you to file first. Go ahead, we are waiting.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This happens when you have arrogant pompous ass as leaders who have no clue as to whats going on. Just imagine 400 plus millions spent on bribes and illicit nefarious activities with no accountability. You can only wonder how bad things are.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you file with the EEOC? Still waiting for your confirmation. Let us know how it goes.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No but I did file a qui tam action on behalf of the USDOJ. I received $37 million for my trouble. Best decision I ever made.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was that before or after you married the hot supermodel and the queen knighted you?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Married? Why on earth would anyone with 30 million in the bank get married? Sucks to be you! If you like you can check out my girlfriends face book page and see the trip to Italy, France and England we took this Summer, or the pictures from Elton Johns after party at the oscars, hanging with hollywood's a listers. Suit yourself, whatever you choose, but if you remember GSK paid 3 billion, and as whistleblowers we were rewarded handsomely. Nope your not and will never be in our league, unless you hit a powerball. Good luck with that! Your due!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By the way she is beautiful!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course we all believe you....................and I have some nice swamp land in Florida to sell you.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GSK represents a complete culture of white collar crime at the global level. Andrew Witty and his management scoundrels have been complicit in perpetuating these crimes against society.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ugly state of affairs

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still waiting for your conclusive proof that they are/were complicit.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh you didn't go to the Lauren Stevens trial in Maryland May 2011. Email presented into evidence of ANDY's work in Wellbutrin Marketing. He is gone before too long!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We'll swamp ass, I got a heck of a lot more than GSK pays you to defend their crimes on CP.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Andy Witty should be fired for the reasons:
    1. Pompous Ass
    2. Arrogant prick
    3. Insulated by criminal elements of his leaders like Mark Reilly and Abass
    4. Lack of accountability
    5. Culture of denial and responsibility
    6. Loss of credibility and poor return on investment
    7. Too many consultants who are milking the system

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Add that Witty has destroyed share holder value in the past 5 years. Has to be the worst CEO. Scandal after scandal and cannot get anything right.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Andrew Witty you are a slimy scumbag.
    Your leadership is pathetic and irrelevant. You should be ashamed for the companies conduct and the fact you have chosen to show no remorse. Scoundrels!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is yet ANOTHER example of an unqualified diversity hire put into place by racist policies. When will we learn?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If Glaxo's CEO wants to be Mr. Clean, he needs to pick up a broom
    April 7, 2014 | By Tracy Staton

GlaxoSmithKline ($GSK) says it's rolling out sales and marketing reforms around the world. Apparently, the changes come none too soon. The British drugmaker opened another bribery investigation, this time in Iraq, to check out allegations that it paid government-employed physicians to promote its products.

And Glaxo hasn't yet finished working through the scandalous Chinese bribery allegations that kicked off an industrywide corruption crackdown.

So, CEO Andrew Witty and his team sound a bit ... conflicted. On the one hand, Witty sounds the perfectly contrite corporate leader. He apologized for the marketing allegations that ended with a $3 billion Department of Justice settlements. He's promised good behavior and touted those worldwide sales reforms. But on the other, the company is digging into at least two sets of corruption accusations, and faces related repercussions at home and in the U.S. Two bribery probes in two different geographic divisions? That's a systemic problem.

When the Chinese bribery scandal hit, Glaxo's U.K. headquarters was quick to say that head-office executives didn't know about any malfeasance in its China subsidiary. That may be so. But if HQ didn't know, that means HQ was either turning a blind eye or failing to pay enough attention. Either way, that's not a good thing for a company trying to clean up its image.

If Witty really wants to reform GSK, then he and his top managers need to move beyond plausible deniability. They can't just launch new quota-free sales-rep compensation and promise to stop paying speaking fees to doctors in the U.S. and beyond. Painful follow-through has to happen.

We need to see Glaxo execs take out their brooms, and move into global operations to sweep out misbehavior. If they don't, whistleblowers and government investigators will. And that makes all those the sales-and-marketing changes look like little more than window-dressing. -- Tracy Staton

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pick up a broom and sweep out executive staff? That's not gonna happen. Actually, I hope they all stay and let their crow-pecked reputations twist in the wind for the whole world to see. If they are forced out, they'll get massive golden parachutes.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Witty the twit still around? The GSK BOD need to be get a Digital Rectal Exam to wake them up.