Tanzeum fallout

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Sep 6, 2014 at 1:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well either you suck as a GSK rep and need to step it up, or you're competition and have nothing to worry about. Either way you're probably still a turd.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what else can you say with a response like that but..Pathetic

When you have to call people silly names it just shows desperation and lack of intelligence

a- thanks for conceding that the launch is failing
    b- I don't think I would comment on someone's work ethic when you are posting here at 10am

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lilly's GLP-1 was approved today. No needle attachment, no reconstitution, and beats everyone in the class on clinical trials. Things will get interesting.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely correct.
    This is the 4th best product in its class?

So happy sites like cafepharma exist. Its such a beautiful thing. Knowledge is power. I interviewed for a spot and went with another company (medical equipment), because I knew this was going to be a tough sell and still having to deal with micromanagement in this industry is enough for me to give them a big fat NO.

FU PHARMA!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"b- I don't think I would comment on someone's work ethic when you are posting here at 10am"

FYI, time of posts are shown as Eastern Standard Time. So a 9:51am post could have been from someone on the west coast at 6:15am.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Except you post at all hours of the day. Nice try, though.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey #46! The point of #42 bullet point b was work ethic. There is a night and day difference between questioning someone's work ethic who posts during working hours,eg 9:51am vs 6:51am. FYI, generally anything between 6:00PM and 8:00am Monday - Friday is personal time! Look it up on HR site.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not sure whats more pathetic,,,calling someone a turd in a desperate attempt to defend a ridiculous post......or getting up at 6:30am to post on Cafe Pharma??

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the turd comment gets a slight edge.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clearly. We all know about the 3 hour 36 minute time difference from east to west. Did you compile Tanzeum's efficacy data too?