MSBU more details

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Sep 17, 2014 at 11:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Post 12 is legit. I also work in HQ. Please do what's best for your family, get out while you are still employed. Only 24 of you will remain. Novartis is NOT loyal!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unbelievable that Genoptix has MS sales and NE jobs posted!!! Still reeling with what Novartis has up there sleeves and attempts to hide from sales and nurse educators.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every Novartis job on LinkedIn are posted under both Novartis and Genoptix. This all means nothing. Nothing the OP says makes any business sense. If indeed Novartis wants to divest Gilenya, they can easily do that without transferring the product to another division, just divest the MSBU and the drug. In addition, Gilenya may not be growing as fast within the competitive market place, but it is still a major revenue generator, and will continue to be. So it makes no business sense to sell that revenue stream when NVS is in a strong cash position already. This whole thread is BS.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's a good point and I agree it doesn't make sense to sell Gilenya w/Genoptix, but what decisions in the MSBU have made good sense? I am guessing a NE left from NY?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Idiot

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The mole once again will prove to be right! Novartis screwed up yet again! Advertising Gilenya roles w Genoptix 2 months early! Oops!