PC Fast Start Meetings

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Sep 1, 2014 at 12:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it's just a ride
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMUiwTubYu0

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who else is excited to hear management ask us to control the controllables, focus on what's in your bag, start off the year strong or other corporate mumbo jumbo?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The brand team are the people responsible for "trying" to make role playing a miserable and uncomfortable situation. They think putting you on the spot, under lots of pressure makes you a better sales person! So sad how disconnected from reality they are!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly, why they should be called "Fist Start Meetings". Can't you just feel it?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Moving forward, for those that are left, if the brand team continues this type of shocking the monkey so to speak, the door of the meetings should be named " fist start"....who ever came up with this is a character! Lol..

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your CP censors are protecting you from the trolls.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He won't have a hard time finding another job.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are really going to have us role play and not address the elephant in the room? Leadership needs to role play how to have a real, straight forward teleconference with a plan for the future. Stop hiding behind bullshit emails and give us answers already.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You'll know things are serious if the elephant in the room is wearing a condom.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i know i need to lose a few lb"s........was my fly open during the role play?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is grey and comes in buckets?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do they really want us to spend time at this meeting to work on our business plan? We most likely won't be selling Exelon Patch further than this trimester. The only plan we will be doing is looking for another job.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With all this fisting we will have the experience to sell to gynecologists and proctologists.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone remember the movie Caligula?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My meeting was amazing! I believed every word our leaders had to say.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We already give great oral exams.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I use it as an excuse to play speed bag with my tonsils.