Investigation

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Sep 16, 2014 at 5:04 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who has been investigated by home office and wants to share any tips on how to live through it

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Plenty of us. What are they accusing you of? Remember, their absolute number one weapon against you is your fear! They'll try to intimidate and bully you into incriminating yourself. Stay quiet and strong and they'll lose the upper hand.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't take the easy way out by cheating. You have accomplished a great deal in College and made it through initial training in this company. No need to go down that road. You are given several days out of field to study again and again. Fear is driving all this negative behavior. Just apply the CEF framework to your brand. And think about what you do in your "real" offices. This is key to learning this sales model. Stay the course and don't let fear get to you.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you crazy? Take a couple of days to study? Apply the CEF model? I have 500 pages of material I am supposed to memorize. How can I do that in a couple of days? Apply the CEF model and everything will be great? It's canned and forcing an entire sales force to speak the same way is crazy. We aren't actors.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bwahahahahahaha!!! That's the funniest thing I've heard on here in years. If you don't cheat you lose your job because you get ranked at the bottom of the bell curve. YOU MUST CHEAT IN ORDER TO SURVIVE PERIOD.

The cheating is only going to get worse as people get pushed below a 3 for bad test scores. THIS SYSTEMS FORCES YOU TO CHEAT due to the lack of transparency of how we are scored. Add in the part around the protected class getting better scores and it's a total cluster.

Reps cheat out of fear and survival and it's not changing anytime soon.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

cheaters never win

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cheaters never win??? They win an all expense paid trip to Colorado with a guest for a week in a posh resort in the mountains..... We'll the top 2% of the cheaters do

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice culture that has been created here. Give the RVPs and Senior Management the business accumen test to take for fun. Then don't score those tests and let the stew and wonder how they did. Unless this happens they will never be able to relate to the culture that they have created and manage to. This should have never been rolled out worldwide. Launches have been mismanaged and are producing dismal results. The company is behind plan and good people are leaving on their own. When some of the most effective reps score the worst under this program you have to start scratching your head!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wwwwaaaahhhhhhh........wwwaaahhhhhh.......I have to take some tests and i am too stupid to pass them....wwwwaaaaahhhhhhh......wwwwwaaaaahhhhh.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You'll be crying when earnings come out you corporate troll. How does it feel to drive a multinational company right into the ground? I'll be on here laughing so hard after earnings come out. Keep antagonizing people on here. As you can see by the numbers it's working so well.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its obvious you have never taken one of these tests. these tests have very little to do with what we do in the field

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You desperately need both a beating and a bl@w job. Not sure in which order.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

was accused of cheating and lying, I denied both as I knew nothing of what has gone on. now I am looking to get out of this most pathetic company. gsk needs to look in the mirror as the company is the most dishonest terrible company around in the pharma business. they clearly do not understand their values- trip