Game, set, match......it's over!

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Sep 19, 2014 at 9:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No Deeds, we can't. Regardless of your ethnic background, gender or sexual orientation you are STILL a horrible leader and actually a pretty bad person. You stink at your job! You're bad!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with your comments. I doubt he will change. It seems like it has become an obsession with him, to the point of being a mental illness.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical liberal response attack and disparage the messenger and ignor the problem or complaint. Straight out of Alinsky's "Rule For Radicals ".

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, you stole my thunder with the "Rules for Radicals" reference! Very nice! The liberal, self loathing GSK hired PR/HR hack is way outta her league. Hey honey, get back on email and figure out how to proceed when the "opposition" finds out about your tactics. You schmutz. Ya, I sad it....schmutz! Rhymes with putz:)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ooooo. You're going to get flamed by the sicko. Watch later today….you'll see two acerbic responses to your post within 10 minutes of each other (as usual, pretending to be two different posters).

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's almost the end of a quarter. When do you think it will be announced. Logic should tell you around October 1st!! It's not rocket science boys and girls. Original poster is on track.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He has already responded and has used his trademark "PR" line"...............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............wake me up when he gets some new material.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There it is. #23 and 24: rapid fire responses in close proximity, ostensibly from two different posters. Classic. Yaawwwn.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe you should switch back to your EEOC campaign. We are all just dazzled by your repetition.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If all of these (great) posts calling out the GSK talker are one person is the company sycophant all one person too? "Chica, is that you?" "Si or no? Repeta por favor."

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But our "journey" isn't over!!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gotcha! You little turd blossom! "Him just a little guy!"

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why did you all doubt me? Still think I'm full of crap about DC and JB? I can tell you the next one up will be 1000 times better. She doesn't take any BS.....period!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, you are full of crap.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, but next week you can kiss my a$$ when it's announced!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please don't give me false hope, I cannot take any more disappointment. Ding-dong is the witch almost dead?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And when it is not announced next week, you can come on here and apologize to everyone and then leave in shame.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amazing that nobody can see writing on the wall and can't tell when heads are going to roll. Is DC on the schedule for the upcoming managers meeting? NO. Has she posted anything to any of the GSK internal site? NO. Have you not read what the investors are saying? Witty will make the change because he will not sacrifice himself for DC. All of you in the field are so clueless. Talk to one of us in philly. We can tell you the mood and tone of HQ. Storm is rolling in, with sunshine right behind it!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We will be on here next week and then we will see how your prediction holds up. Get ready to pucker up and kiss some a$$es.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We field reps aren't clueless, just afraid to get our hopes up only to have them crash.