The #1 Reason DC should get fired!

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Aug 9, 2014 at 11:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When you have a drug that is basically keeping the CVM sales force together such as Tanzeum and it is approved on April 15th and it doesn't launch into market until the end of July, you have made a poor, poor business decision. I don't think that was a "proficient" move! A decision that may lose the company close to $30 million and could cost CVM jobs in the future. Way to go DC! Maybe if you worried more about your company and less about the government and the OIG you would see clear opportunities like this. I guarantee you should could not pass any tests or simulations.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can one concerned with the next job move be concerned with such trivial things as product launches?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MISS DC, how about you taking a patient 1st test to show us how smart you are. Also, please explain your plan on how we are going to replace the loss of $1.6 billion in ytd sales.
    Stock near a 52 week low. Keep up the good work

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$1.7 billion behind sales ytd. The last 3 product launches are a complete joke.
    Next question. The questions I have is if she is writing with reps is she also taking SK kmowledge tests?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"The Deeds" is super sly...she's a SUPER SPY!

...On a recent mission in northern Indianapolis, she described how one particular doctor walked past and ignored her three times before finally returning with pen, expecting to sign for samples.

When Connelly told the physician that she didn't have samples but just wanted to talk for a minute, he stepped back, seemingly offended, and asked her why she was there and where was his regular rep? Eventually, he asked to see Connelly's business card. “President, Lilly USA,” he read. “President? President of what?”

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bringing in JB.