Prediction Thread Over/Under for Q3

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Sep 16, 2014 at 4:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So where do end up performance wise for Q3? Is it $ 600 million or $ 800 million? It will be a big number no doubt.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

missed earnings and the field gets screwed again. thanks patient first!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure our CEO, president, svps, Rvps are taking home a huge bonus this quarter/semester while we take home enough for dinner at TGI Fridays for the family

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

750 million at least.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

?? How much short for the quarter? For the year? From the previous earnings reports the trend is approaching $1 billion short for the year. Is that correct?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1.7 billion ytd so far

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If we were smart we would enlighten the analysts who questioned our sales model after the q2 earnings release on all of the PF fiascos...including the huge distraction coming in next 6 weeks with tests and sims and no one in the field...oh and that they have investigators running around trying to get people to confess they are cheating. Shameful waste of money.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wouldn't it be a lot easier and less expensive to seek out the non cheaters, just use lowest test scores as a starting point. Or better yet how about subjecting everyone to a lie detector test? How would we code that in 360 as out of field activity? We could claim it as a deedee day.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I have to take a lie detector test, I'm taking everyone down with me.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So glad that my GSK 401k holds a total of $0 of GSK stock!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like the analyst idea. Any good writers out there that can sum it up and post a well written summary on here. They probably watch this board.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this true? Wouldn't surprise me. We were only a billion behind half way into year so this means we are bleeding worse in Q3 if true? Are you in corporate or is this what is getting out from inside sources?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how about if we just don't rank reps based on test scores which would be a lot easier? the CIA says we can't compensate reps based on sales, it does not say that we need to have this stupid system where we force rank based on the scores.