BU bonus thoughts?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Sep 18, 2014 at 4:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What impact does this have on productivity?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Company way behind goals it is what it is. More of this to come. When we got paid for sales and you didn't make your goal did you make any bonus!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is literally the worst in the history of the world.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No impact on motivation! I work for the benefit of my territory first and foremost! I don't care what Rep XYZ is doing in a territory in BF Arkansas!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why did you even waste your time making such an idiotic statement.

Quit already.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hurts productivity if you are in a smaller bu at gsk. we don't get paid on territory or area goals. now it doesn't matter how our business unit does. even if we kill it at like 150% if pharma doesn't make it we are toast. another reason on top of PF to just up the salaries and get rid of bonuses

one of the main objectives of an ic plan is to reinforce and encourage behaviors that drive revenue for the company. The ic plan here does none of that

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup that's all you want. Everyone just quit. Like that solves anything! You idiots running this circus should be taken outside and shot. Forcing people out won't help sales.

Watching this company implode from within is truly unbelievable. I can't wait until earnings!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The BU Bonus is almost irrelevant in comparison to all the other factors which we deal with.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, just people like you that make others miserable. Many of us are happy to be here. Clearly, you are not. Like any other company, you can choose to do the job given to you, or you can leave. Simple as that.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clearly, if you are miserable you have the choice not to come back to this site. Slavery ended you are free to go to other sites like your wonderful company sponsored site, douche.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: BU bonus thoughts? s

Why do some SLL and FLL BU get bonus adjustments UP to meet 100% and field teams don't?