Faculty Led Teleconferences

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Sep 18, 2014 at 8:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate FLT's. How many of you are really doing them?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But...GSK assures us that they drive business. but only for the "thought leader" doc that is paid to read the slides.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a roll of the dice. Some are decent, others are lame. Today's was lame, but had a great interaction afterward which is tough to get.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Omg??!!! There was one today???!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are this biggest waste of time!!!!!!!!!!! Let's get real!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I play them in the office parking lot. what a total waste ... why would gsk do anything different. I don't know if anybody else really cares if we sell anything or not? I am getting ready to take my assessment and simulation and that is how I get my bonus. oh yeah will not need to study as I have the questions and answers already

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leadership - for lack of any other name - needs to read this. I have witnessed reps from xyz company doing exactly this in office parking lots. No reason gsk is any different, if not worse due to PF.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh yeah, just did a flt in the parking lot again wow that is how we get that done even my mgr recognizes the number of flt's that our district does he has no idea how well my car likes them I am being recognized for how many I do