Valeant has 31% and already submitted the forms on Friday

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by Anonymous, Aug 24, 2014 at 2:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

31 % is not enough even for the meeting forget about getting to change the board with 31 %

you can safely reduce 9.7 % (assman's share) from 31 % as it was via insider trading. allergan by laws clearly state that that portion should be ignored till it is resolved in courts

earliest opportuinity to vote will be in next annual gen meeting in mid 2015

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are delusional

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thank you for not giving any counter points

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only one option: work your ass off so we hit our numbers until (80% chance) we get out of this shit storm or (20% chance) you get a package.

The only issue is that allergan doing nothing means we march the clock down and that 20% happens....Allergan WILL NOT do nothing.

The troll and intern want to pretend there are no options left. Reality is the opposite.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Pershing Square announced Friday that it expects to deliver more requests for a special meeting from Allergan shareholders."

Proxies continue to come in.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am neither a troll or high on company kool-aid. So, no, I am not going to work my ass off. You know why? I get nothing either way. If AGN does great, there is no stock for me. If AGN goes away, so what, I will get another job. I am smart enough and good at what I do to be able to pick up my pieces. For the time being, I am doing to take a mental vacation and enjoy myself. It will not last but I will enjoy as long as it lasts.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone help me understand something? I am trying to understand what Allergan could have done differently in the past to prevent this all from happening. What steps could companies take to prevent this from happening to another company like Allergan? Where has the greed gotten in the way? This whole situation could have been prevented, but how? Is Dan reading this? Serious responses only. Thank you.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the posters point was to not eliminate the most likely scenario - Allergan remains independent.

Find a job or get a package is not the only choice.

10. Shoham

Shoham Member

What Allergan Could Have Done Differently

So as to keep all my substantive comments in the same place, I posted a response in the "Glossary..." thread.

Dan.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we have started sending out forms to shareholders who have consented for meeting to withdraw their consents

hehehehe

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hehehe like pissing in the ocean. Throwing the deck chairs off the Titanic. The guys that are driving the meeting have 10,15,20 Million shares.

I don't blame AGN for doing it. Just shows how desperate they are to hold on to their power. If an acquisition isn't made in the next six weeks, you can expect another substantial layoff. That's real talk. Not Cafepharma Kool aide.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only for intern and troll 69 % is less than 31 %

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wasn't the poster talking about the same people?